BP 4

"Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself. Imitation is suicide." – Marva Collins

Uraiah Pov

9:04 P.M.
Sunday Night
March 24th

My bath was the greatest things ever, and I didn't even worry about how Camarion tried to make me seem like I'm his last choice. I sat in bed, chomping away on some hot fries. I was watching regular cable. I didn't feel like getting upset over a show that I watched all the episodes to and have to watch more the next year later, I refuse.

The tv was displaying Spongebob and I was just sitting there all into the show until my phone vibrated. Some reason I had a feeling that this was Camarion, but I was gon answer it anyway.

"Hello?" I spoke softly, shoving a couple of hot fries in my mouth.

"Why you act like you can't pick up the damn phone, girl?" Camarion said.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, "Nigga it's not my job to answer all yo calls whenever you call me. I have a life too, let me tend to that okay?" I said speaking clearly so I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

"Mann, whatever dude. Ian with dis, just talk. And don't start yo damn nagging, stay on this damn phone." Camarion said sternly.

I rolled my eyes again and decided to let him seem like he was the tough one at the moment, "Okay." I said.

"Yea, Nah say you sorry. It Betta not be dry too." Camarion said. I really felt like he was smirking at the moment. I mean what he just said kinda made me smile or blush but I needed to act cool, no catching feelings sweet heart.

"I'm sorry." I said softly.

"Ight, Nah Whatchu' doin?" Camarion asked.

"Eating hot fries and watching spongebob. Whatchu' doin?" I smiled eating more of the hot chips that resembled of fries.

"Nun' much, let's talk about something."
...
So that night was very long and as I so myself, interesting. I mean he was a nice guy but he's very hoe-ish, and my crazy ass couldn't date him because he'd be dead by now. He also got high last night and I don't know if he knew but, he told me that he wanted to stop being a hoe.

He told me that he wanted to go to the Air Force, and be with this girl he barely knew for a couple of days because she seems so nice to him. I obviously I knew it was me, but I decided not to get all my hopes up just to be told a lie.

Monday Morning
8:00 A.M.

I woke up at, 8 in the morning to fix me some breakfast. It was just going to be a simple pancakes, bacon, and eggs breakfast. I actually invited Camarion over for breakfast. He texted me this morning how there wasn't any food in the house and his Dad didn't go grocery shopping yet.  

I was going to eat some plain ole' cereal, but I decided against it and wanted some real food. Let me tell y'all my bacon be so good and crispy, I get it from Bessie Mae. My moma is never home so I don't know how she cook. She probably don't even know how anymore since "work" is what supports her whole life.

I started to get to work, doing the pancakes first and then the eggs. Camarion told me he liked his bacon hot. So, I was going to cook the bacon last so it can have the right temperature for him to eat it.

I hope he likes it, I never had a person who ate my food except my family. According to my family, it's delicious and I think that too. Maybe he'd like it? I don't know, he betta like it or his ass gon starve.

I laugh at my thoughts while I continuously make pancakes. I didn't know how many he'd eat and you know how a man needs a lot of food to keep his strength up.