BP 16

(I just thought that girl was pretty y' all)

Uraiah P.o.v's
12:42 P.M.
March 31st
Saturday

"What happe--rrrr." Tayla's voice shouted, being faint to Uraiah's ears.

Everything she heard was filled with ringing, her vision was blurry like the fogginess on shower glass, and a massive headache attacked her brain with much force. At the moment, she didn't understand what was happening and she didn't know how she ended up on the cold hard floor. The massive headache made her groan which made everyone turn their heads to her.

Tayla rushed over to her, helping her sit up, "Uraiah, are you okay!? Say something please!"

"Bitch get the fuck up off of me." Uraiah groaned pushing Tayla away.

"Haha, Dumbass." Chantavia said snikering.

"Shut up, Chiantis!" Tayla hissed sticking her middle finger at her.

Chantavia laughed and stuck one right back at her, which made the employee of Claire's snicker a bit.

"Oh my god, both of yall can shut the hell up!" Uraiah said clutching her head as her brain felt like it was bouncing around.

"Is Ladarius still out there?" Uraiah said slowly looking at Carmen.

"No. However, the paramedics are coming to take you to the hospital. This floor is quite hard and I just want to make sure you don't have a concussion.

(This is Uraiah's current state)

"I'm fine with that, my head is literally throbbing right now. I also feel like I'm about to faint, again. I'm going alone." Uraiah sighed wincing a little once she turned her head a bit.

"Uraiah, no, I can't let you," Tayla said firmly crossing her arms

"Tayla, I said I'm going alone and that's final. Just call my mother." Uraiah said sternly glaring at the middle of Tayla's forehead.

There was a long silence in the room. The patient waiting until the paramedics come to take Uraiah. Tayla was very worried and Carmen felt pity. Chantavia was in her own world thinking about her next meal but she knew if she said it out loud, Tayla was going to have some shit to say. Well, probably the whole room...

*Knock Knock*

"The paramedics are here," Tayla said opening the door.

Two men come rushing in quickly, making the stretcher low enough to place Uraiah's body on.

"Uraiah, I'll be right behind you,"  Tayla said.

"Girl, I said no." The only reason why Uraiah was saying no to Tayla is that she's very dramatic in situations like these. In addition, there was also a dense feeling in her gut that something bad was about to happen. Usually, when she feels like this, things actually turn out bad.