BP 6

"Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself." – Alice Walker

Camarion's Pov
Morning 🌅
March 26th

"Mann, Ian bite a big ole' chunk out of it girl. Calm ya tits." I said.

"Noo, you were not suppose to eat any without my permission!" Uraiah whined flopping on the bed.

"Permission? Girl I used my money on yo hungry ass, I can easily get this shit and eat it myself. A nigga was just trying to be nice, now stop pouting befoe' it grows on you." I said.

Uraiah rolled her eyes and looked at the floor, "Mann stop being mad at me. Eatcho' food befoe' it get cold nah." I said pulling at her arm.

I saw her move her arm away and grab onto one of the sausage biscuits. She grabbed the bag and pulled out some strawberry jelly to put it on her biscuit.

I admired her movement while she did this, she sholl was one of a kind. Mann Foreal I wanna get to know her and see what other things I can explore in her life. She's a nice good looking brown skin with a hint of dark, but I liked it because it made her unique.

Moral of the story, she's so beautiful mann.

Shidd I barely know ha and look we arguing like we an old couple. Then we get along good at the times when it's calm. I won't say we meant for eachother because you can never tell the future.

I looked at her lips and guided my eyes all the way down her body. I grabbed one of her pillows and placed it above my dick print. I wonder if I could just go to the car and beat off to one of her Instagram pictures or her contact picture? Goddamn she fine.

Soo fucking sexy mann

I wasn't aware that I said that aloud until I heard her laugh, "Thank you, Camarion." Uraiah smiled biting into one of her hash browns.

"I said that aloud?" I laughed scratching my neck and twisting my lips to the side.

"Yeah, I didn't know you were thinking about me." Uraiah said blushing a little bit covering her mouth.

"Yea, on my moma you be on my mind all the time. I'll be right back tho. I gotta handle something." I said moving the pillow and hanging my hand infront of my dick print purposely.

"Okay." Uraiah said smiling as she watched me get up and walk out the door.

Time to handle this lil nigga.

Uraiah's Pov

I squealed with happiness as he left out of the room, munching on my food. It's kind of good to know that a dude be having you on his mind sometimes. It makes you feel good. Especially with a nigga because nigga's not just gon express they feelings and say "you be on my mind". Complicated ass motherfuckers.

He act like I didn't see that lil hump in his pants while he was walking by and lord did it look big?

Hell yea, Shidd I'll ride that thang. Ain't no use of trying to wait again, my cherry been taken away from me so what's the use of getting a lil sum sum for right now?

I shook my head at myself as I continued to eat, the food was delicious and I ate every single bit. I had the cotton dry throat so I went downstairs and got me some water with a couple of ice cubes in it.

I gulped the clear substance all the way down and started chomping on the ice once I drunk all the water. It had been a couple of minutes since Camarion has been gone. I thought he had went to the bathroom but he wasn't there.