BP 25

Uraiah's POV

I was slowly fading. Slowly fading away from reality. My body was becoming light slowly by the minute with memories flashing right in front of me. I had lost my baby. I just knew I did. The way that stranger was continuously kicking me in my stomach I just knew my beloved baby was gone.

Poor Julius. I could hear him desperately calling me and begging me to stay awake while I faded. I was too weak to even open my eyes or move a muscle. My body was in excruciating pain especially where my abdomen was.

I may be in pain and I may feel like there's no hope to believe that my baby is still alive but I will not fade away completely. I'm not weak, internally, I will fight and continue to live my life. I know one day that I will conceive another child.

Hopefully, Julius will be right there when I wake up. I'd like to see his face to make me smile through all of my pain. Just the thought of him made my heart flutter. I heard every single word when he was begging me to wake up. I didn't know that I could have such an affect on a guy.

Little did he know I felt the same way. He was so sweet to me and caring. He dealt with my attitude and ME in general. I'm such a handful but he just deals with it like it's nothing. He may have barged his way into my life but I'm glad he did. I have no choice but to give him all my affection and potentially love.

zzt

zzt

The darkness I was engulfed in suddenly displayed lightning. I was confused because why is it lightning. It was loud like thunder, seeing them strike down into the void. Then I felt my body jolt. It was like impulses of energy shooting through my body so rapidly.

Was I dead just then? Omg, I fucking died!

It was another round of impulses, making me jolt and shake. My heart felt like it was pumping slowly, and I could hear sound slowly fade into my ears.

"1, 2, 3!" I jolted again. Omg this shit hurt.

Who said that though? Why was my heart beating slowly? It was like it was failing. Bitch wake the fuck up, you ain't dying yet!

Another jolt and my eyes cracked open a little, then they closed and my body failed.

"Turn it up, she's trying to come to!" Someone said.

Dude, don't kill me. Wow, that was so ironic because I got killed and I'm dead— forget it.

With the last electrifying jolt my heart started to speed up and I could feel my body. I could feel my fingers and I could feel my eyes moving. However, I couldn't hardly breathe my breathing was very short and my stomach felt like it was cut into and sewn together. Did I just get out of surgery? I wasn't going to make it out of surgery?

"Oxygen!" Someone said. Oh that's a doctor.

I felt a mask cover my mouth and nose then clean oxygen forcefully pushing in through my nose. I guess I could hardly breathe on my own. All I know now is that I'm alive.

...

Julius Pov

I'm fucking mad and I'm fucking worried as hell. Uraiah is in there close to damn near dying and she lost her child! I told Camarion to stop coming around her and I told him to stop fucking with me. That nigga robbed one of my business and killed one of my dealers. He gon die today because he messed with the wrong person.

I had my face shoved into my hands as I sat in the waiting room, trying to be patient and wait on a doctor. Uraiah's friend's mom was rubbing my back and putting reassuring words into my ears to make me feel better.