BP 19

(Uraiah's outfit)

"Make me lose control. Never let my love unfold. There's just two lost souls." - Hide

Uraiah's Pov

I didn't expect myself to be in this predicament. A sexy man lathering my legs with lotion or possibly being demanded I have a boyfriend now. I dunno I like both though. His big warm hands felt incredibly soft against my skin. Not to mention, I felt like melted ice cream because his touch was everything my body was craving for. I do know this though, I still need to be aware of him. The way he was talking to me in the living room made me shit bricks and I took good notes from it.

Julius was all done now, making me slowly tuck my legs underneath me. He pulled out his phone and opened it, starting to reply to something. I didn't know if I was suppose to stay or go but I know in my head I didn't want to leave this comfortable atmosphere. Randomly, Julius placed his hand on my thigh and caressed it gently. Making me melt like a witch in sunlight and have hearts to replace my eyes. I had a very noticeable blush displayed amongst my face and all I could do is smile. Not only smile, but cover my face with my sleeves because of how flushed I was.

"Why you covering your face? Lemme see that pretty face." Julius said, wrapping his fingers around my wrists and slowly pulling them away from my face.

Once he saw my face, he gave me a toothy grin and winked at me. This causing another act of blushing and a toothy smile. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. It seemed entertaining to him from the way he was lowly laughing. "Cat caught ya tongue?" Julius said cooly, raising an eyebrow.

His facial expression made me laugh slightly and this was enough for him to pull me into a welcoming embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck, going along with the sudden action not to cause any tension or conflict. He swiftly positioned my body with my back to his rock hard chest and his hands on my belly. My hoodie rode up above my belly and all you could see was my cute baby bump and my panties. He rubbed my belly slowly his arms over me as if I was in an incasement. "How's the baby?" Julius asked, softly grazing his thumb against my skin.

"He or she is fine. I'm really hoping for a he. I'm also scared because my family doesn't have a good history with giving birth. My mother told me I was a premature and that's has me doubting this pregnancy." I sighed, leaning my head on his chest.

"If nobody got you. I do. I'm gon be the one to take you to yo appointments too when Tayla and her moma can't." Julius said in my head, leaving a sweet kiss on my earlobe.

"How did yo—." My sentence was cut off with a finger to my lips.

"I have my ways, love." Julius said, a small smirk displaying on his lips.

That told me to shut up and mind my business. I did have a feeling of what he meant though. All of this feels like a dream. He doesn't seem real because wouldn't most dudes my age not want a pregnant girlfriend and the baby not even his? I guess this dude is different and I was waiting to see how could he have an impact in my life. I just don't understand why do I always come across the psychopaths?

I really wanted to go to the mall today and I don't think he would mind coming along. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't let me go by myself. Hopefully, he doesn't mind. I needed some comfortable slides because sooner or later my feet will start to hurt. There are some more things that I'd like to acquire for myself just at my discretion.

"D-Do you mind if I could go to the mall?" I stammered.

"'I', you mean 'we', right?" Julius responded, raising an eyebrow at me.