BP 2

Morning 💛
9:45 A.M
March 24th

Uraiah's Pov

It was a Saturday morning and I just got out the shower. I was lotioning up my body while the sun peeked through the curtains. It causing natural lighting in my room. I had on my Victoria Secret garments and I was putting on coco butter lotion. I love using this type of lotion because it gives a virgin light to your skin.

After I was finished lotioning my skin, I went to my dresser and looked through all the drawers to look for something cute for today. It was going to be lazy/comfortable/outing clothes today. Would Camarion like what I'm wearing? He lowkey seems thirsty so he may like anything on me.

I decided on some cactus green joggers (not the joggers you thinking of), a spaghetti strap fitted black tank top, and a neon orange wind breaker jacket with brand names randomly placed on it, along with my white Air Forces.

I'm high key looking cute today. I had saw my reflection while I was walking past my dresser. I saw my little thick booty back there too. Just wait, when I start gaining weight and getting super thick. The boys gon be on me.

I twerked in the mirror and quickly went into my bathroom and pulled out the essentials I need from under the bathroom sink. My hair was a little rough looking and I wanted to curly my hair a bit. So grabbed my flat iron from under the sink and plugged it up and set it on the bathroom sink. While it was heating up, I decided to comb out my hair.

I just don't know how but my bonnet came off while I was sleep. I probably sleep rough but it doesn't matter because I slept GOOD. Wait though, who told my bonnet to come off though? She must don't know— why am I threatening a bonnet? I'm so stupid. I wonder if other people do that though? It just like you feel so happy and energized and you be thinking you allat. Then anything or anybody can get the smoke if they want it? Like, I will throw the whole fire!

Anyways! I was able to just comb my fingers through my hair without any hassle and I was satisfied. I grabbed the flat iron and started to curl my hair. I was moving cautiously because I didn't want to burn myself. I have burnt myself several times with this stupid thing but it was worth it because I was cute at the end. I put my blood, sweat, and tears to look this pretty.

I finished my hair and put diamond studs in my ears. I grabbed my Aldo purse and the keys to my mother's black audi. I had then made my way downstairs and locked up the house once I was outside. I went into the garage and got into the car, turning on the engine and backing out of the driveway.

Me and Camarion will be meeting up the "proper" way at Lambert's Cafe. I love that restaurant because they throw rolls! He also says it's quite his favorite since he likes throwing the rolls back at people. I only laughed at the fact that this nigga is stupid.

I finally reached the restaurant and surprisingly Camarion was already seated. I made my way over to him and sat down seeing food already on the table. I hope it's not cold.

"Wow, I didn't even order yet," I said a tint of annoyance in my voice, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Remember when I asked you what do you eat from here?" I nodded my head.

"Well I ordered for you and so the food just got hea', and I been waiting for yo slow ass so I can eat because a nigga starving. So my black ass bout too eat, know what I'm sayin?" Camarion said unraveling the napkin to grab his fork.