BP 15

"Face it. Believe it. Die trying to succeed it. Because that's what I'm doing." - bambiiplayhouse

Julius in the media <3

Do you guys like the new book cover? Thanks, @50ShadesofAlsina

DM her to get your own Custom Book Cover, because I know I'll be hitting her up to make me another one. Once you and her talk about the cover, she will email you drafts of your imaginative desires and ask if that's what you want. If not tell her to remove this or add that. She's awesome💜

Julius's POV
11:23 A.M.
Saturday

Julius sighs looking through the camera of Uraiah's phone. He was obsessed and he wanted her now; however, he knew he couldn't strike just yet. After he saw her in the grocery store, she's been his main focus for the longest. He wants to take care of her and nourish her with his love and affection. BUT he knows that her ex is watching her too.

You see, Ladarius and Julius's are associates-- fake associates according to Julius. Julius is helping Ladarius with a current project about some packages not coming in on the right date. After he helps Ladarius, he plans on killing him from all the disturbance he has caused. He even heard about what happened with him and Uraiah; that too was added to the madness Julius was ready to unleash on Ladarius.

"Sup J Dawg," Maximillion says, coming into the weed-filled room with a little pimp in his step.

"Don't call me that and act your color," Julius says sternly, giving Maximillion a hard stone glare.

He holds his hands up in surrender and quickly sits down in the uncomfortable metal chair that sat in front of Julius's desks. "Any updates?" Julius asks, still admiring Uraiah threw the tv screen.

"Ladarius is planning something," Maximillion says, slouching his body in the chair.

This made Julius quickly turn off the screen and turn his chair towards Maximillion. "What all did you hear? Sit up straight." Julius says, slamming his laptop closed.

Maximillion quickly sits up, clearing his throat and looking Julius in the eyes, "I didn't hear it clearly, but he did mention Uraiah's name. Watch his 'bodyguards' he's using them to go through your files. Simon told me to tell you that he's currently putting passcodes onto your files, encrypted with the most complex codes. He's placing metal detectors at the doors and doing more things as we speak." Maximillion says.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" Julius smiles evilly, his chuckles becoming dark.

"If you need me to, I will call "Comrade Nap". He's on speed dial." Maxmillion says holding up his phone.

Julius rubs his prickly chin, furrowing his eyebrows and focusing hard. "Hmm...we don't need him just yet. I'll let you know when we need Comrade Nap..." Julius trails off for a moment, "For the meantime, pay attention closely and be wise. Tell all security, sellers, and allies about this controversy. I need any information back to me, stat. You got me?" Julius asks lowly, fiddling with his black ink pen.

"You got it," Maximillion says, getting out of the uncomfortable chair.

Right before Maximillion left the room, "Stay out of my candy bars too, cracker."

...

Uraiah's Pov
11:58 A.M.
Saturday

"INNNNN NEEEEWWW YYYORR—."