BP 23

"Never judge a book by its cover."

Uraiah's Pov

"Hey, my food is cold," I said sadly, poking the pasta with my index finger.

"I'll heat it up for you," Julius said, kissing my cheek and grabbing the plate.

He rose from the couch and went into the kitchen. His back flexing in his wife beater as he took long strides. I was wrapped in a blanket with my legs tucked under me. I was fully naked and I was so tired. It was a good tired though.

A tired that I could go to sleep without any worries. A tired knowing I just had almost the best sex of my
life. The tired that I can just rest and wake up partially happy the next morning.

I wonder if Julius could stay with me tomorrow. Give me a salt bath and massage my feet. Julius is a good massager and I can easily fall asleep with the touch of his hand. My back is starting to get a little sore and my feet ache time to time. Maybe it's because I'm always cleaning. I love a clean house and I mean a very clean house.

Sometimes it's so bad Julius literally picks me up and locks me in the bedroom. However, I thank him because he does not want me to have stress at all during my pregnancy. I will literally stress over cleaning. A clean house then less work.

Before I relax, I make sure to clean so I won't have to interrupt my sleep to clean. See if I clean before then that's less work to do. Good thinking of the mind.

"Uraiah, that to go cup has water in it," Julius said. Shutting the microwave door.

"Water?" I dragged with a pout. Why couldn't it be orange Sunkist?

"Yes, you need to be healthy for the baby," I sighed and nodded my head. I understood why he did that because nobody wants complications in their pregnancy. Damn, does that mean I have to work out? I'm only a month and a few weeks.

"Well I thank you for being considerate," I smiled warmly.

"You're welcome boop," He said walking over and giving me a long smooch on the lips.

Our heads turn towards the microwave sounding off that it was done warming my food. I smiled at him and laughed at him in a whisper like tone, nodding over to my food. Julius laughed and shook his head as if he was saying, "This girl right here". If I love food then I love food. My baby seems to love it more than I do.

A few hours later Julius was sitting at the dinning table tapping away at his laptop and writing things down on a notepad. He was in an important conference call because something happened with his company and they can't move forward without getting whatever this situation is out of the way.

I could hear him from my bedroom while I munched on buttery popcorn. I was just watching random movies on Netflix to let the time past. Julius voice slowly made me start to think about him.

As I think about him, I'm glad Julius is here. He really turned my life around. Introduced me to new things and helped me enjoy every single one. He seems to really care about me. Should I let my guard down now? Can I trust him? Is he really worth my heart?

The thoughts swirled around in my mind as I started to think about them more and more. I needed to be by him—no, I wanted to be by him so we could talk and so he could hold me.

Plus, his scent is the most enticing smell. Also, this room is cold and the dark is kind of getting to me...

Leave me alone. I'm scared of the dark!

I sighed and threw the sheets to the side, sitting up and swinging my feet over. My feet landed softly on the floor right next to my pink bunny slippers Julius bought.