✧three.༄

comfort

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

A COUPLE OF DAYS had passed since Scarlett Rae Porter and Jessica Wren Lattson had their fued and Allison Paige Wilson didn't take fondness to playing monkey in the middle. That tended to happen when the girls butted heads, she is the most reasonable one. So, the blonde secretly conspired up a plan. Ally invited Scarlett over for dinner as well as Jessica, the two unknowing that the other would be there and forced to spend time together.

Ally and Scarlett laid on the girls bed, Scarlett aimlessly flipping through a magazine while Ally was reading a romance book she had picked up a week ago at her favorite library, nervously biting on her nails as she occasionally took quick glances towards her bedroom entryway.

A knock echoed from behind the wooden door causing Ally to shoot up in her spot and throw her book down, Scarlett giving her a strange stare.

"C-Come in!" Ally answered, her heart dropping as Jessica opened the bedroom door, their eyes connecting before she noticed Scarlett beside her.

Jessica's eyebrows scrunched, "Allis-"

"Before either of you say anything, I just want you to know that you girls are my best friends and I hate seeing you guys mad at each other," Her voice was quiet as her heart thumped loudly in her throat, she hated confrontations, "I want to spend my summer with the both of you, not apart and I know that you would want the same too."

Scarlett let out a sigh, sitting up as her and Jessica shared eye contact, "She's right."

Jessica shrugged, "I guess."

Scarlett rolled her eyes before sticking out her hand, "Truce?" She eyed the hesitant brunette, wondering what was running around her mind, she didn't like the shadiness she portrayed. Was their friendship changed for good?

"Truce," Jessica nodded before connecting her hand with Scarlett's, knowing that she meant every word that she said the other night and the redhead couldn't help but feel the same way.

Ally grinned, "This is good, we're all friends again!" But those words seemed empty to Scarlett, something itched at her telling her not to trust Jessica anymore and she wasn't sure why but she'd keep a close eye on the brunette.

The two girls shared a laugh before Jessica threw herself onto the bed, the girls occasionally chatting about random things until Ally's dad called them down for dinner. After the girls had eaten, they raced back upstairs, going back to their spots from before and sitting in silence.