✧twenty one.༄

a/n: face claims of the new characters are at the bottom!

euphoria

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

The smell of cooking bacon, fluffy chocolate chip pancakes and the sound of loud laughing was what woke Scarlett on that Friday morning, totally unaware of the actions that Helen Porter were about to do in a couple of hours later at the Phillips house.

Scarlett groaned as she stretched herself out on the bed, feeling her hair that was in a neat braid around her head the morning before had fallen out, making her notice that her hair was starting to get longer than she thought it was. She sighed before tossing her legs off the bed and making her way to bag to grab a couple of things before heading to the bathroom.

The redhead used the bathroom before going to the mirror to brush out her hair. She was feeling too lazy to put it up, making her think that the events from last night her made her drowsy when she suddenly stopped.

She forgotten that she had called Benny, what did she say again? It was probably something stupid, but she was going to call Benny later in the day after his baseball practice, so maybe she'd ask. She shrugged to herself before heading out of the bathroom, throwing her brush onto the messy bed before lazily making her way downstairs to join the other teens for breakfast.

Jamie turned her head at Scarlett who walked into the dining room, "Hey, look who finally decided to wake up!" Tyler was the only other one that was at the table, making Scarlett wonder where Ally and Ryker were.

Tyler smiled at his sister, "Morning Scar, I didn't think that you'd be such a light weight," He and Jamie laughed together.

Scarlett gave them a face, "Yeah, well at least I didn't throw up," She smirked at Jamie's embarrassed face before taking a seat next to him, getting herself a plate and cup to start the most important meal of the day.

The redhead girl stacked many pancakes and pieces of bacon onto the glass plate, her eyes being way to big for her stomach. She stayed silent as she listened to Jamie and Tyler make casual talk, she would sometimes butt in but other than that, Scarlett was silent.

Scarlett finished a whole pancake and a couple pieces of bacon when she called it quits, she was full already. She collected all of her dirty dishes and placed them into the sink with a couple that were already in there, making her wonder who did the dishes around here. She sure as hell wasn't going to be the one doing them.

"Hey, I almost forgot to tell you," Tyler's voice bounced from the dinning room and into the kitchen, making Scarlett turn around from her spot and gave him a questioning look, making him continue, "Some of my friends that I haven't seen in awhile are coming by later to chill. Make yourself look presentable, you look like you just got into a fight with a bear," Jamie snorted from the dining room, making Scarlett pout and cross her arms over her chest.