✧fifteen.༄

true friend

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

IT WAS ANOTHER HOT DAY IN SAN FERNANDO VALLEY. Scarlett was bored to say the least, sitting around at home in her room alone while the boys had gone off to the pool again despite being kicked out last time. The girl wanted to go and swim with her friends but was dealing with a monthly visit, making her rethink her decisions on swimming.

So now, the girl lazily rolled around on her mattress, trying to entertain herself with the magazines her mother had picked up for her at the store but she wasn't focused on them and it was itching at her. She couldn't even go downstairs to watch TV because she knew that Jamie was hogging it with some dumb soap opera that she liked to watch, she had it on constantly whenever she had the chance to stick her grubby fingers on the remote.

After Scarlett finally thought of an idea of what to do other than rot in bed, she got herself dressed and stepped out of her room before descending down the stairs and towards the front door. Jamie's sharp eyes followed her stepsisters every move when she'd seen her hopping down the stairs until she heard the door open and shut, she wondered where she was heading so she opened the window that was behind her and the leathered couch she leaned on.

"Wait, where are you going?!" Jamie shouted, hanging half of her body out of the window.

"Out!" Scarlett yelled back, strutting down the sidewalk and from the house where Jamie couldn't see her anymore.
The brunette huffed before roughly closing the glass pane and plopping herself back down onto the old couch cushions, debating wether or not she should go after the redhead and do something with her time. She hasn't left the house since she's gotten here and she was slowly going insane staying inside and watching a static screen all day.

The contradicting blue eyed teen stayed still for a few moments, her slim arms crossed over her chest as she stared ahead. Jamie suddenly shot out of her seat, spinning on her heel and going out the front door.

Scarlett skipped her way to the main part of town where all of the shops stood and decided to go out and shop her heart out with a credit card that she sneakily pulled from David's wallet, don't tell him that though. She hummed to herself as she strolled by a couple of random children run, playing tag. Their giggling filled her ears, along with the sound of cars rolling by and the active town buzzing around her. She turned down a familiar street, her feet leading her to one of her favorite clothing stores.

The Porter girl examined the entire store, pulling clothes into her arms without a single thought in mind, she just wanted to kill the boredom. She tried on every pair of outfits she had picked out, making sure that she liked the article of clothing before strutting to the register. The cashier gazed down at the redheaded girl in amusement when she placed a large pile of clothes and a couple of shoes in front of them. Scarlett smiled up at them politely and patiently waited as they began to scan every item in the pile and placing them in bags.