✧eighteen.༄

a/n: face claim for Ryker is down at the bottom!

getaway

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

It had been a few days since what had happened in that alley way with Jessica Lattson, Allison Wilson, and Scarlett Porter. It was unforgettable on Scarlett and Allison's part while it was unforgivable on Jessica's part, that girl was going to get a lot of karma coming up her way.

Scarlett had been mostly resting during those days, as well as Allison, who laid by her side. The two girls had caught up and now feel like they're closer than ever before, and no one could break their new bond by something a very toxic old friend had put them both through.

Scarlett and Jamie also have started to tolerate each other, even though Jamie did practically save Scarlett's life, they still have that close tough love/hate relationship.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

It was bright and early on a Thursday morning. Today the girls (Jamie, Ally, and Scarlett) and Tyler who was also bringing along one of his friends, were going out camping at a log cabin that Tyler rent out for the summer. He and his friends loved to go up there and do stuff that Scarlett knew their mother would freak about, but she'd never snitch cause then Helen would never let her go up there, and Scarlett wouldn't like that.

"Hey, did you grab the sunscreen?" Tyler asked his little sister, looking up at her as she was coming down the wooden stairs with lots of bags in each of her hands.

"Yeah, I think so." Scarlett grunted, using all of her strength to carry her bags, hopping down from the staircase and going out into the warm summer day, making her way to the loaded car, where all of the teenagers packed bags needed for their camping trip were settled in.

"Here, let me help you with that." Ryker said from behind her, taking half of her duffel bags from her hands. He was good friends with her brother and always went camping with him when Tyler wanted to. He was a pretty tall boy with honey golden skin and green eyes that girls would die for, and his hair was messily brushed and went in different directions, but he didn't seem to care which made him even more attractive.

Scarlett let out a breath, feeling relief as weight was being taken off of her arms, "Thank you so much, Ry." She had to crane her neck up to smile up at him, as he was like a tree compared to her.

Scarlett did have to admit it, she used to have a massive crush on the kid in middle school as he'd come over to their house everyday after school to chill with Tyler. He was always a charming guy, but her massive crush for him eventually went away, like it does with many of the other boys Scarlett would catch feelings for. Ryker had a girlfriend anyway and was graduating from high school next school year, and she was dating Benny now.