✧sixteen.༄

memory lane

italics=memories

italics=memories

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

  SMALL GIRLISH GIGGLES COULD BE HEARD FROM THE YOUNG REDHEADS ROOM. Six year old Scarlett Rae Porter and five year old Allison Paige Wilson sat closely together as they played with their lookalike Barbie dolls, pretending that they were all in a big family living in their dreamhouse with their dream car and cozy jacuzzi. They had just finished building the enormous fort in the middle of the room, it was made out of old sheets and blankets Scarlett had kept buried deep in her closet. Mini fairy lights and scribbled pictures hung weakly on the sheets by tape, although most didn't stay up so that's when they gave up and the girls pulled out their dolls.

A knock was heard on the door which caused the girls to quiet their giggles before Scarlett spoke, "Who is it?!" She covered her mouth, trying to control her giggles because Ally was still bellowing over, and it was even worse because her laughs were very contagious.

The door was pulled opened , revealing the broad frame of Nikolas Porter, the very father of Tyler, Scarlett and Hamilton Porter, "How are le mie ragazze doing, hungry at all? I can make some nice chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese!" Niko wore a wore beaming smile, showing off his rows of teeth.

" 'Mac and cheese'?!" Ally echoed excitedly, grinning with missing teeth before springing out of the fort which caused both Niko and Scarlett Porter to laugh at her enthusiasm.

"Wait for me!" Scarlett yelled, running after her friend until she was held back by the collar by her father, causing her to stumble back into him, "Woah!"

"You know you're going to have to clean up this mess after your friend leaves, giovane donna." Niko spoke sternly but kept a soft hand on her small shoulder, taking a generous gander around his daughters messy room.

Scarlett huffed, crossing her arms, "Yes I know, signore."

"And you can't make Ham do it for you either." Niko smirked lightly squeezing his hand, knowing his daughters ways.

"Papa , I don't do that-" Scarlett stopped when she saw the face that her father was giving her, "Va bene, I won't." She huffed again, glancing away from her father.

"Good." Niko picked up his daughter and placed her on his shoulder which caused her to squeal and giggle while slapping at his back playfully, "Ora, facciamo volare la mia coccinella!" He smiled, loving the sound of his little ladybugs laugh.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

Nikolas Gabriel Porter wanted to bring his children to his childhood baseball field, The Sandlot, to play around and get their wound up energy out. He could tell that their mother needed some time to herself so he planned on taking the four of them out of the household so they could get some sun and fresh air.