✧twenty two.༄

WARNING: Lots of mention about blood!

teddy bear

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

Tyler glared as he made his way up to the girls room, the man with his sister in his arms followed behind him. Tyler's hands were gripped into fists, he wanted to beat the living shit out of this guy, this might be his chance to finally do something.

Tyler Porter has been on the run with this guy since he was a Sophomore in high school, he was now a graduated student going off to college soon to finally do what he wanted. But Skull has been holding him back, wanting the boy to be a profit to his little drug game.

Skull is not a good man. He sold drugs to underaged teens, he's killed, murdered, and raped. Tyler knew everything that this man has done to girls in his life, some of them were even younger than Scarlett. He was a brutal man who didn't care. That's probably why Tyler had stuck contributing to the drug selling with him, because he was scared Skull would come after his family, and Tyler would not have that. Tyler's seen and done everything.

But now that Scarlett was here with Skull, intoxicated on a drug that was so familiar to him, Tyler was infuriated. Skull came to his cabin unexpectedly, hurt Jamie and put Ally through the trauma of seeing what her friends had to go through. The man ruined their getaway weekend, this was the girls chance to escape from everything that was going on back home but now they had to deal with this.

Tyler wanted to kill Skull.

When the three made it to her room, Tyler opened the wooden door, letting Skull and Scarlett enter in first before going in himself, shutting the door quietly after him. Skull was to focused on the teenage girl in his arms that he didn't notice Tyler's actions.

Skull gently placed Scarlett down onto the bed, staring down at her admirably. Scarlett sat on the bed, losing her mind for how fucked she was right now. There was so much happening in front of her, how could that little bit of powder make her feel this crazy all at once?

Scarlett looked from Tyler then to Skull, smiling softly before frowning. Benny. How could she forget about him? Is he home from baseball? Was he waiting for her to call him? Will he be mad when he found out what had happened? A tear then fell down her face, she didn't want him to be mad at her. Skull noticed her sudden saddness, he knew that mood swings were a side affect. He crouched down in front of her, placing his big hands in her thighs while looking at her frowning face.

"What's wrong, hun?" Skull asked, licking his lips as he waited for her to answer him. Tyler quietly looked through dresser drawers, Skull was still oblivious but it made the search go easier. Even though he hated to admit it, he was using Scarlett as an distraction.