✧seventeen.༄

blood in the water

Warning ⚠️: Mention of lots of blood (triggering??)

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

"Oh my god! What happened to you two?!" Helen screeched, rushing over to the three girls who walked into the house, their clothes a mess while their faces were another story. David walked over from the kitchen, his eyes widened when he saw the two girls leaning against his daughter for some kind of support. He sighed relief when her didn't see any bruises on his daughter, as David knew that his ex wife would beat the shit out of him if their daughter came back home with a single scratch on her body.

Scarlett winced, "Ow, mom stop." Helen let go of the girls face, then looked over to Ally and then to Jamie.

"What happened?" Helen asked Jamie, her face was red and her ears were practically steaming. She wanted to know exactly why her daughter and friend were all beaten up while Jamie was squeaky clean.

Jamie stuttered, frightened by Helen's harsh glare,  "T-These girls beat them up, I-" She was cut off by Scarlett.

"It was Jessica mom, Jessica Lattson." Scarlett said quickly, knowing that she was throwing the girl under the bus but she didn't care, Jessica deserved it. Ally's eyes looked to the floor, finding her white dirty converse to be suddenly interesting.

Helen shook her head in disbelief, when they had Jessica over she always remembered how polite and nice she was to her, she wouldn't. "What? No, it couldn't have been-" Scarlett gave her a look that shut her up and to look at the ground with clenched jaws and glaring eyes, "Well, then I'm going to go call her mother! While I do that, I'm also going to change your school so you don't have to socialize with that girl ever again." Helen started going for the phone, Scarlett taking big steps forward.

"New school?! Mom, what the hell?! It was just a fight..." Scarlett then began to remember the amount of girls Jessica had on her side, wondering how she even got them to such a thing like this. She also wouldn't be surprised if they were from her school for what they did to her and Ally.

"Yes, you're going to a very great school down in Florida, where your grandma is. You'll be staying with her when school starts." Helen said, covering the part of the phone so that Mrs. Lattson's wouldn't hear their conversation. Scarlett could feel her heart drop and lips dry. "Yes, hi! Mrs. Lattson, I want to talk about your daughters behavior."

David walked over to the girls, pushing them towards the stairs, "Come on, let's get you gals cleaned up." Scarlett shoved him off and walked up the stairs, Ally following closely behind while Jamie stayed next to her dad, eyes following the girls slowly as they went upstairs.

Scarlett stormed into the bathroom and allowed a quiet Ally to sit on the toilet seat cover while she rummaged through the medicine cabinet for a med kit to clean themselves up.