✧nineteen.༄

woman like me

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

Helen woke up to the bright sunlight shining through her delicate curtains, laying alone in bed with the sheets wrapped tightly around her. It was Friday and two of her children were off at camp while the other had already left for baseball practice with his friends. Even though some parents would find this weird, Helen didn't care, she would always remind herself where her children were at, making sure that they were somewhere safe and to keep track of them.

Ever since Niko Porter had died, she did this every morning, becoming more paranoid about her children's whereabouts. She is a mother. Mothers always worry about their children's safety.

Helen got up from her bed that was a mess, but she didn't care, she really needed a shower. She walked to the master bathroom fully naked, knowing that no one would see her as she was the only one in the house and the couples bathroom was connected to her room anyway.

She started the shower and stared at herself in the mirror, loving what her blue eyes absorbed. Helen Brasstin was definitely a confident woman and she was proud how good her body looked, even after birthing three children. She smiled before she hopped into the steamy shower, the hot water that was hitting off her skin made her relax. Today was going to be tense so she wanted to have relaxation before the day started.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★ ☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

Helen sighed in satisfaction after finishing brushing her hair, she examined her outfit one last time before smiling and nodding, she was ready for the day.

The woman made her way out of her room and down the stairs, making her way out to her parked car, going to go grocery shopping before going to the Phillips house. She needed to make sure that Phillips boy was going to stay away from her daughter forever. Helen is a smart woman, she obviously knew that she couldn't hurt him like she wanted to for hurting Scarlett, but he was just a boy, a stupid boy who hurt her little girl.

It was quite fortunate after she heard the boy's last name, Phillips. Helen had known his parents in high school and let's just say that they weren't really on good terms ever since then and it's been years, but she wasn't going to let that stop her.

Helen started the car and backed out of the driveway and heading down to the grocery store, going to get food for her family.

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

The red headed woman huffed, placing all of her groceries onto the counters and placing her car keys in their usual spot next to the fridge. Helen unpacked all of the from the bags and started to put them away.

It is now 12:30pm, Scarlett and Tyler are still up at camp and Ham is at baseball practice while David's at work. Helen reminded herself, staring at the clock that sat on the counter next to the window that showed the whole backyard.