✧six.༄

⚠︎︎WARNING⚠︎︎: rape

mistakes

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

  THE SULKING GIRL couldn't wait for her eldest brother to come back home from his camping trip, it was suffering being at home with their little brother acting like a brat towards her ever since she befriended the Phillips boy. The Sandlot bunch turned a cold shoulder towards the Porter girl and she found it not only lonely, but also depressing. All she wanted to do was talk with Tyler and ask if she really made the right call, despite already doubting her decisions.

Scarlett Rae Porter had fallen into a dark depression. She had locked herself into her confined space, no one bothering to come check up on her except for her mother who was starting to get worried and wondered what happened between her daughter and her son, noticing their dividing battle. It wasn't unlike the two to bicker and fight, but at the end of the day, they'd make up and move on like usual siblings would. But no, this was different this time, something had happened and she couldn't get it out of either of the two, Scarlett stonewalling while Hamilton avoided the question overall.

The girl knew that she let her little brother and their friends down and she continued to fall into a the bottomless pit of self pity. She barely moved from her bed but she didn't care, she wanted to disappear out of this air. The girl didn't have any distractions to help her during this time, Allison was still away on her trip and Jessica couldn't keep herself out of trouble and managed to get herself grounded, which was never surprising. So she slept most of her days away, not wanting to experience her heart slightly breaking with each day.

Scarlett was the type of person who loved too socialize, she liked her space but didn't like going too long without hanging out with someone or the boredom she sits with swallows her whole, causing her to hide away in her room. This wasn't the first time the girl experienced this type of numbness, the first time when her father had passed but that had lasted for almost a month before her mother couldn't take it anymore and forcing her into cheap therapy that didn't last long.

So the redhead couldn't comprehend why her own decisions had caused her to spiral downhill. This was what she chose, yet it didn't feel right. She did what she wanted to do, right?

Ham's friends had came over one night and Scarlett stayed cooped in her room per usual, in the exact spot she had been in for the past few days. She could hear their laughter through the walls, her chest aching as she buried her head into her silk pillow. She hated the predicament that she put herself in because she had taken a liking to all of her brothers friends, especially a certain brunette.

Scottie Smalls never got to officially introduce himself to Ham's sister since he had just joined the gang, the argument happened the same day Benny had asked him to play with them for the first time. The quiet boy couldn't help but notice how his newfound friends were affected by the absence of the red haired girl. They weren't playing ball as good as they were before and Benny wasn't talkative anymore, instead he was withdrawn and always looked like he was contemplating something in his mind.