✧thirteen.༄

got enemies?

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ★☆彡 𐮚 𐬿

SCARLETT PORTER AND JAMIE DARLINGTON continued to butt heads throughout the following week. Scarlett found out for herself that Jamie hogs the bathroom, using up most of their hot water by the time she'd try and shower, only to be met with ice cold water. Today Jamie had taken forever in the bathroom that Scarlett was running late, her usual routine of meeting up with the boys at the back of a grocery store before they headed over to The Sandlot.

The redhead had become impatient waiting in front of the door for what felt like hours until finally the lock clicked and revealed the brunette. She glared at Jamie as she walked out of the fog of steam, sighing in delight with a towel covering her head.

"Bathrooms all yours." Jamie threw her a smug smirk before stepping away, hiding away into her temporary room. Scarlett's eyes followed Jamie's every move until the girl disappeared from her view, huffing once she stepped into the bathroom, preparing herself for a cold shower.

It was brief, the freezing rainfall causing nothing but discomfort for the girl. She shivered, goosebumps littering her lightly tanned skin and held her towel tightly around her body. She couldn't help but move like a zombie just awakened from the dead, she could've guessed that the guys were probably long gone and already at The Sandlot, their patience always worn thin.

But she didn't care about that now, she was just thinking of ways to murder Jamie Darlington for using up all of the hot water.

After getting ready for the day ahead, Scarlett glided her way towards the center of town when she noticed Allison and Jessica adjacent to the street from her. They had a group of girls she'd never seen before huddling around them, whispering and giggling with each other when they noticed the lone redhead.

The group of teenagers eyed her like hawks, the number of girls intimidated Scarlett and she couldn't help the feelings of uneasiness creeping up on her, the two girls had certainly built an army. But she kept a straight face, not wanting them to notice her weakness and tear her apart right on the spot. She tore her eyes from them and quickly stumbled behind the familiar building, surprised to see that the boys were in fact still waiting for her.

Benny noticed her arrival, perking up from his slouch, "Scarlett, you're finally here. I was starting to get worried." He said with his eyebrows creased, turning all of his attention onto the girl with red hair approaching to his side.

The other boys groaned in relief seeing Scarlett making her way towards them, they would've left hours ago if it weren't for their heart eyed friend, wanting to be there when she eventually showed.