✧twenty.༄

teenager fun

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆ ★彡 𐮚 𐬿

"Soo... how do we start?" Jamie questioned, watching as Tyler took out a bag of the herb and a lighter while Ryker took out a glass object that none of the girls could name.

Scarlett eyes widened at the amount of the herb that was in the clear bag her brother held, she knew he had done it, but didn't know he was this deep into it. It was a wonder how he hid it from their mother who had a nose of a bloodhound.

Ryker spoke first, "Well, me and Ty will set everything up and demonstrate. Simple as that," Tyler was quiet, focused on grinding the herb in a grinder. Ally watched him intently, she was slightly excited but very nervous. What would her mother say to her right now?

Scarlett sat back into the foldable chair, bringing the fuzzy blanket closer to her chest, watching the swaying orange fire that provided heat for all of the teens.

It was silent between the teens but the crackling of the fire, the river water, small animals casually making a sound to be known, and Tyler's constant grind of the grinder. It was peaceful for Scarlett, she needed this to clear out her mind from everything that happened.

Scarlett slowly began to feel her eyes start to tug down as she laid her head back, the warmth of her blanket and the fire consumed her until Tyler yelled, "Done!" Which got her awake, making her sit up in her seat.

"Now, I know it seemed like you guys easily persuaded me into doing this, you didn't, but I want to make sure that all three of you girls learn how to properly and safely smoke weed, especially since it's all of your guys first times," Tyler grabbed his lighter and put the bong on his lap, "I'll demonstrate first, then pass it to Ryker and then Ryker will pass it to Scar, who will pass it to Jamie, and then to Ally, then to me. Got it?" All three girls nodded.

Tyler scraped the lighter a couple times before the flame submerged, "Let's get this party started." The girls watched closely as he placed his mouth on the top of the mouthpiece, bringing the lighter to the bowl and lighting the herb on fire before taking in a large breath.

Scarlett watched in amazement as a white cloud floated throughout the tube of the bong and into the mouth of Tyler Porter. Tyler sat there for a second before exhaling, the girls around him clapped. He laughed and handed the piece over to Ryker who took it gladly.

"Man, I haven't done this in awhile," Ryker chuckles before repeating the same actions as Tyler, the girls watching in amazement as well. When Ryker finished, he handed it over Scarlett who took it in hesitation.

"Do you want help with this Scar?" Ryker asked, making Scarlett shake her head and sit up in her seat as Ryker moved closer.

"Alright, put your mouth on this and when I say go, you need to inhale, got it?" Scarlett nodded, tightly holding onto the glass as Ryker did the rest.