✧five.༄

saved by the bell

𐬿 𐮚 ミ☆★彡 𐮚 𐬿

  TODAY WASN'T A DAY for bullshit. The redhead arose from her slumber in the most miserable state she's ever been in, cramps making themselves known in her stomach as a headache pierced her head. Scarlett winced in pain, grabbing ahold of her head before sliding from the comfort of her bed, needing to use the toilet. A loud groan found it's way rumbling from her throat, noticing that the bathroom door was closed, meaning that it was currently occupied.

"Can you hurry the hell up in there?! It shouldn't take a century long! Please, I'm gonna piss myself," She whined, pounding her fist onto the bathroom door.

"Gimme a minute!" David's voice came from the other side of the door.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and leaned against the bathroom door muttering, "Wait another minute, my ass."

She could hear the sink turn on and off before the door creaked open, Scarlett let out a yelp when she fell back into her stepfather's chest. She scoffed and shrugged him off, "Get off me, pig face." The girl shoved David out of the bathroom and closed the door roughly behind him.

"Jeez, someone's in a mood," David muttered before walking downstairs for breakfast.

Scarlett pulled down her pants and took a seat on the toilet. When she glanced down at her underwear, she groaned loudly seeing blood staining the fabric, "You've got to be kidding me!"

After the girl took a well needed bath and got changed, she headed downstairs to fetch some breakfast.

"Thanks, mom." Scarlett said when Helen placed a plate of food in her awaiting hands, giving her a tight smile. The Porter women weren't on speaking terms since the night the boys had their little slumber party, the girl still hurt by the woman's words and she wasn't going to forgive her so easily, no, her mother had to work for it.

Helen smiled with genuine, the corners of her eyes creasing as she did so,"You're welcome," A huff passing through her lips when her daughter stride past her without another word, Helen knew that what she said affected the girl and she hated herself for causing more chaos in Scarlett's already twisted life.

The Porter girl took her seat at the dining table, her stepfather already sat at said table, a long newspaper in hand with his nose stuffed into the paper and covering the view of his face. Scarlett leaned back comfortably on the leather chair, beginning to divulge in the food prepared for her.

Breakfast was silently peaceful for Scarlett which she was more than grateful for since the last couple of days were filled with the exact opposite. She sighed in delight at the quietness, though it had to be ruined by the sound of David's lips loudly smacking and her lightly freckled face scrunched in disgust. The man payed no attention as he ate his breakfast, his eyes gliding over the daily morning newspaper.