Chapter 7

Olivia pov

    Coming back from the black abyss I hear voices, but my head still hurts so I can't understand them. Then I realized I was in the fetal position. I wonder why. The voices had stopped so I tried to peel my eyes open to see my dad and the guy from earlier. I went to talk but noticed I couldn't. What's going on?

  "Your awake!", my dad said noticing my eyes are open.

  I wonder what happened. Why can't I speak?

   "You can't speak because you shifted you can only mind link," the guy from earlier said.

   How was he able to hear me?

    'Mind link remember?' a female voice said in my head.

   'Who are you?'

      'Your wolf! The name's Bond, James Bond. Naw just kidding my name is Grape. A crazy name I know, but my mom wanted some fun- I guess while naming me.'

   'What do you mean Wolf?'

'I mean you're a Werewolf. Trust me though when I say we won't go on a rampage killing people. Ok? Good and P.S. It's genetic your dad has it your mom and on. And you're in wolf form that's why you can't talk .'

   'How do I become human again?'

 'Just imagine yourself as you were before and viola. Oh, you might want to get some clothes before you shift back.'

 'Thanks' then I did what she told me to do, and some how covering myself in the sheet in the process. "Dad, can you get me some clothes?" I asked my voice scratchy.

   "Sure thing," he said coming back with one of my baggy shirts, some shorts and under clothes.

  "Now out!" I yelled in my drill sergeant voice. Dad running knowing I was serious. Also knowing he might be castrated if he didn't. Soon enough the other guy left to.

   'Who was that guy, grape?"

  'You'll see soon don't be impatient olive.' She sounded excited. Why?

   'Olive? My names Olivia not olive. I'm not food.'

    'Neither am I but did my mom put that into consideration? Noooooooo. She named me after fruit!'

    'At least you taste good... Wait! Take that back that didn't sound right!'

    'Well, look who has a dirty mind. What will we ever do with you?'