Chapter 14 part 1

Olivia P.O.V

While Eugene's parents are arguing, Bri tells us about where her mate came from, well they both were anyway. I'm starting to like this family I think... I just have to get to know them all better. I just don't want to leave dad and Sam, God knows if I do all hell will break loose. I have to figure something out, maybe go home and train Sam more, then transfer back. Why am I thinking of this right now? I'm supposed to be listening to Brianna.

"- he's a rogue."

Wait, what?!

"He was falsely accused and had to run when his wolf smelt me so he came here. Don't look at me like that Dad!" That's when I noticed how pissed her dad looked.

The Next Day; Olivia's POV

Yesterday was interesting, let me tell you that...

 After Bri told us that her mate was a rogue Tyler all but physically harmed him because, if he did then that would harm Brianna even just a little, and he wouldn't do that to her. Instead, he did the next worse thing, he took me out of my room and put Bri's mate, whose name is Mel, in there instead. That, my friend, is how I ended up in here, in Eugene's room on his bed, while he was sleeping on a couch in his room snoring as loud as a train. 

"And that's why I'm sitting here talking to you at 2 o'clock in the morning because otherwise, I would be asleep right now.", I said in my head to Grape.

' Just do what I would do when something loud is bothering me.'

"And what would that be?"

'Smother the source of the sound.'

"Woah there! I may not completely like the dude but that doesn't mean I want to kill him! "

'I'm not talking about killing Eugene. just maybe putting some duct tape over his mouth or something.'

While they were talking they didn't realize that the snoring had stopped and said train had opened his eyes

"Wow, I came to say good morning and hear about my own assassination plans. Love you too..." Eugene sat up looking hurt.

'We love you too ' grape said smirking in the back of my mind.

"That wasn't me that was the dog!"I said quickly.

"That's right she's a wolf." Eugene continues.

'Wrong again I'm very big adorable Chihuahua ' She says like she won the lottery.

"What will I ever do with you?" I say with a smile.

'Love me....' I shake my head and turn to Eugene.

"OK, what do you want?"

"I want you to come downstairs with me."

"Why? What do you want me down there for?" I ask confused.

"Just follow me downstairs. I have something to show you... Please?" He then decides to use an unknown weakness on me, the puppy dog face.

 With that, he won. "Fine... but just give me a second." I went to the closet and grabbed a hoodie to go over my coffee, books, and rain tank-top.

Tiptoeing down the stairs as to not wake anyone I go and wait at the bottom for Eugene to hurry his butt up. When he got down, he smiled and told me to turn around and me not wanting to argue, did. 

Once I did though I did not expect what I did see.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------