2: Goddamnit! Semi Madoka?!?! Why the hell is it you again?

When Shizuka arrived home, it was close to eight o'clock

As she stood by the door removing her shoes, the ambrosial scents of a freshly home-cooked dinner wafted out from the kitchen and dining room.

Uwah it smells like sweet and sour pork and maybe mixed noodles?

Shizuka speedily arranged her shoes on the shoe rack. "I'm home!"

From further within she heard her mother reply, "Welcome back! We're just about to have dinner. Quickly wash up and join us!"

"Alright!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"I was right! It is sweet and sour pork and mixed noodles!" Shizuka cheered as she picked up a piece of delicious looking sweet and sour pork

Her mother smiled. "Both you and your sister's exam results were posted today so I made your favourites. If you had done well, it would've been considered a celebratory dinner."

"If they hadn't?" her father asked before taking a bite of noodles.

"Then we would've treated it as a consolation dinner."

Shizuka's younger sister, Kaori grinned and revealed, "Don't be too shocked but...I placed fifty-eighth overall!"

Shizuka's mother gasped while her father laughed delightedly and reached over to roughly pat Kaori's head."That's my daughter! Fifty-eighth? That's great!"

"Didn't your ranking rise about twenty places? Good for you, honey!"

"Twenty-four to be exact," Kaori replied proudly.

Reaching for another piece of pork, Shizuka scoffed, "You're proud of being fifty-eighth out of a class of one hundred students?"

Immediately after she had finished her sentence, Shizuka felt a kick land on her left foot which caused her to drop the piece of pork that had been secured by her chopsticks.

As Shizuka tended to her foot while cursing in her heart, Kaori snatched up the piece of pork her sister had been eyeing and dropped it in her mouth.