17: If you'd like, I could offer my body to you right now?

A little past noon, an unusually dolled-up Shizuka left her house in anticipation for her first official date with Madoka.

As she sauntered down the street, the white knee-length dress, lavender coloured cardigan, cute white purse, and delicate jewelry pieces that adorned her body gently swayed to and fro.

Although there was a pleasant breeze, Shizuka's hair barely moved as it had been pleated into an elegant four-strand side braid by Maria who had arrived with Mika first thing in the morning to help her get ready.

Because Maria has also taken the time to apply rosy blush and lipstick to her cheeks and lips, Shizuka felt that she looked sweeter and more feminine than usual when she had appraised her appearance in the mirror.

When Shizuka arrived in front of the especially busy crepe selling cart downtown, she was surprised to Madoka sitting on a nearby bench being ogled by the customers in line for crepes

Of course, what surprised Shizuka was not the fact that he was being ogled—because that was a regular occurrence—but the fact that he had arrived even earlier than she who had specifically aimed to be half an hour early! Don't tell me I can't even...

Of course, what surprised Shizuka was not the fact that he was being ogled—because that was a regular occurrence—but the fact that he had arrived even earlier than she who had specifically aimed to be half an hour early! Don't tell me I can't even beat this guy at being early?

While Shizuka was sulking with a slightly lowered head, her figure entered Madoka's line of sight.

A mesmerizing smile blossomed across his face as he got up and made his way towards her.

"Shizuka!"

Hearing her name, Shizuka instinctively looked up and immediately had to resist the urge to shield her eyes. S-so bright! I feel like the lethality of that smile has increased...I almost even can't look at him directly! How is anyone else alive right now?

Using her peripherals, Shizuka scanned her surroundings only to find that in fact, it wasn't just her that had been enraptured as a good number of the crepe cart's customers had directly dropped their crepes in the face of Madoka's soul-stirringly gorgeous smile. 

Rest in peace, you poor souls...and rest in pieces, crepes...

Seeing that Madoka was getting nearer and nearer, Shizuka hurriedly a fixed a smile on her face and took light steps towards him.