Extra 33.5: Author's Note and Character Profiles

Author's Note

Hi, everyone, this is YouthfulPeach here! Seeing that we've somehow made it to more than 30 chapters I just wanted to do a quick little blurb here about where the story's heading.

Honestly, when I first started writing I planned on making this story no more than 10 chapters but somehow 10 became 15, and 15 quickly doubled to 30 so here we are...This is my first published story on Wattpad so I'm (more than a little) surprised that people have kept up with my randomly plotted story for this long. It honestly means a lot to me that you guys read, vote and comment on my work and this is a big reason why the story grew as as much as it did.

To maintain the current quality of the story and to not unnecessarily drag things out, the main story will (ideally) end in another 10-15 chapters (give or take). In the next little while, I will try to release as many chapters as possible so we get to the end in one piece. I'll try not to rush everything too much though, as there are still quite a few twists in store in these last few chapters (more twists and reveals than all of the 30 chapters before it).

After the the main story is completed, I will be focused on my newest work titled, "Stop Making Us Reincarnate Already!" It's my first stab at the reincarnation genre and so far two chapters are out. While it's also a shoujo romance type story, there will be a bigger focus on the fantastical and comedic elements. For one, the two leads of "Stop Making..." start off as temperamental and spoiled descendants of gods, so they're much more outrageous than good old Shizuka and Madoka whom are model student types. It'll also be a lengthy story as we follow the leads through multiple reincarnations (think My Disciple Died Yet Again but with a heavier focus on the romance aspect).

However, once the main story ends, it won't be the last of "Conquering Villains..," since I have a few epilogues planned as well. I have been dying to write about Madoka's past because honestly, as a person, he's much more complex than Shizuka who is a straightforward kid whom grew up receiving an abundant amount of love. I also want to write an epilogue about our two leads in the future (not really a spoiler but it's a happy ending!).

Alright! Now that that's out of the way we can get to our character profiles. Keep reading if you want to know even the most obscure details about our main characters!

Self-Written Character Profiles

Name: Yoshino Shizuka
Nicknames: Shii-chan (only Mii-chan and Fuu-chan use this though), School's Goddess, Second Place (...for now!), The Perfect All-Round Beauty (Fuyuki: All-Round Beauty where??)
Birthday: April 3
Sign: Aries (honestly I'm a stereotypical Aries...)
Eye colour: Honey (light brown)
Hair colour: Sable (daaaaark brown)
Height: 164 cm
Weight: In the healthy range (Madoka: Can afford to eat more)
Family: One uncute baby turnip/sister creature (Kaori: Fight me, onee-chan! FIGHT ME!), two comedian like parents
Average rank: 2nd...
Likes: WINNING!!! Sweets~~~(bonus if they're made by Madoka) gaming, reading
Dislikes: Losing...irrationality, tomato juice, bothersome things, when socks disappear in the dryer
Strengths: Too many to list! (Mika: Probably ability to pick up things quickly, ability to concentrate for long periods of time and strong drive)
Weaknesses: Psh, what weaknesses? (Fuyuki & Kaori: Too many to list! But mostly hospitals and boring realistic fears like the oncoming of an economic depression and too much government surveillance)
Ideal type: Someone I enjoy being around? (Mama Yoshino: That's too vague! You need to marry a beautiful boy so I can have beautiful grandchildren!)
Additional comments: I was named after my great grandmother whom ironically, also didn't like living a quiet (shizuka) life. When I was younger I wanted to be the queen of the world.

Name: Semi Madoka
Nicknames: Madoka? (Shizuka: Male God, School Idol, School Prince, Domestic God, The Boy Favoured by God, Perfect Ten, School's Number One...First Place...)
Birthday: December 21
Sign: ? (Satoru: Sagittarius)
Eye colour: Blue grey
Hair colour: Black
Height: 182 cm (according to the last physical examination)
Weight: ? (Kaori: Brother-in-law is probably in a healthy weight range but because of his superior proportions, he looks more slender)
Family: Uncle from father's side
Average rank: 1st
Likes: Shizuka (Uncle: Also puppies, baking, reading, watching movies)
Dislikes: Being separated from the one I like, celebratory cake, milk tea
Strengths: I think my ability to retain information is pretty good (Fuyuki: You're too modest, Madoka-kun...Aren't you also skilled at all forms of domestic work, sports and gaming? That appearance of yours is a cheat too!)
Weaknesses: Shizuka (Satoru: Can be overly jealous and clingy)
Ideal type: My ideal type isn't who I'd fall for, whoever I fall for will become my ideal type (Mika & Fuyuki & Kaori & Satoru: So an unpredictable and somewhat disappointing beauty?)
Additional Comments: I've likely transferred houses and schools more times than the average student...

And that's all for now! Please comment below if you'd like to see anyone else's profiles!

The next story chapter will be up soon!