Extra 47.5: The girl I love the most will always be you.

*The events that transpired right after Shizuka dragged Madoka out of the classroom.*

The remaining people in the room observed a moment of silence before Fuyuki asked, "Uh did we just witness to Shii-chan make use of her superior athleticism to kidnap the rare beauty that is Madoka-kun?"

"Regardless of whether that can be considered kidnapping or not, weren't her movements just a bit too well-practiced?" questioned Yoru. "All of that had to have been executed in just under two minutes!"

On the other hand, Araki's thoughts were progressing towards an entirely different direction altogether. "A decisive, ambitious, and sometimes selfish personality coupled with an unquestionable superior physical constitution. Shizu-rin unexpectedly might have the potential to be a formidable criminal, ne? If I ever start up a mercenary troop, I'll have to make sure to poach her."

Satoru's eyes darted back and forth unable to follow.

The more Araki ruminated on this idea, the more he seemed to be taken by it. "Fuyuyu~ don't you think it would be cool if I became a mercenary?"

"No, nii-san. I don't," replied Fuyuki drily.

"Really? You don't?" he drawled as he used his index finger to poke at his sister's cheeks. "I think it could be fun."

Satoru whom still couldn't tell whether or not Araki was joking, wondered aloud, "People like mercenaries only appear in web novels and stuff don't they?"

"Hm? Do you like reading web novels, Satoru-kun?" asked Mika.

"I sometimes read them with Satoshi but most of the time it's just him reading them by himself and then him giving me summaries of what happened later," answered Satoru.

Mika hummed quietly. "So that's it."

Satoru nodded. "He's really into the stories that feature a powerful hero. Actually, there's one he told me about recently that heavily features mercenaries."

"What's it about?" asked Fuyuki. 

"It's about a highly skilled Chinese assassin who dies and gets transmigrated into an ancient world as the prime minister's illegitimate and good-for-nothing fourth son."

"Wow. That sounds interesting. What happens next, Satoru-kun?" inquired Mika.

"Well, I don't want to give any spoilers but basically using the skills he acquired in his previous life, the protagonist sets up a mercenary group," explained Satoru. "The group becomes so successful later on that the hero ends up becoming so incredibly wealthy and influential that his greatness even eclipses the reigning emperor's."

Araki grinned. "Ohoh, sounds like your lil bro has good taste, Sakkun."

Satoru was slightly taken aback. Since when had he become "Sakkun"?

"If you want, Sakkun, once I nab Shizu-rin for our ranks, I'll let you join my troops too." Araki looked at Yoru. "Same for you, Aki-tan. Heh, then it'll be just like old times."

Yoru nodded solemnly. "I'm always grateful for your consideration, senpai."

Fuyuki knocked her head against her brother's. "Stop messing around, nii-san. Neither mom nor I will ever approve of you engaging in illegal activities."

As Araki's sister, Fuyuki, unlike the newly dubbed "Sakkun", knew that with Araki's capricious and brash personality, if he said he was interested in something, no matter how crazy it seemed, it was highly possible that he would actually pursue it. Therefore, she had to make it clear that she was firmly against his newest idea.