....Broken... maybe not!!!

The war ended.. many people died as heroes or as enemies like the Titans, Kronos was defeated and now he's in Tartarus again... he won't come back soon... right???
The gods were sitting on their throne praising the children that defended Olympus and Awarded them then I heard my name

" Perseus Jackson, come forward"  a God ordered

I walk forward quickly to the center of the throne room and bow to Zeus first, then Hera, then Father... and the other Olympians.

" We didn't offer this gift since a thousand year ago, Perseus will you accept Godhood??" Asked the king of gods.

" No, but thanks for the offer, don't misunderstand me, I want to live as a mortal I want to live, graduate school have a family, but I have a wish, but first I have to have you to swear on the river of Styx, someone told me that a promise should be taken seriously and to be not broken" I answer him.

"Guilty" spoke the Lord of the Underworld.

Zeus rolled his eyes and spoke

" the Olympian council swear on your term if it's in our power"

" Don't worry my wish isn't that hard... first I wish for Hades and Hestia to have their throne back" I demanded.

Zeus nodded and two throne raised, one black with minerals and skull and the other one on fire.

" the next one is to not ignore the children and have respect for the minor gods, the war we faced was hard because many demigods and minor gods joined Kronos's side,
because they couldn't handle it, I mean the discrimination against the minor gods and ignoring the demigods, I think if the Olympians didn't mistreat the others, I think that we would have won this war more easily and with less death" I said to the now fourteen Olympian.

Then Athena spoke

" Perseus is right, if we had done what he told us, we could have avoided this war"

" is that all??" Asked Zeus

" No,I wish that the minors gods can have their own cabin at camp half blood" I answers him.

He nodded

" then let's start the celebration" Zeus declared.

The party was awesome, gods dancing, playing and talking...

I left the party to enter one of the garden of Olympus and saw the queen of Olympus, I bowed in respect for her

" Lady Hera" I said

" rise Hero, what could be the honour to have the visit of the saviour of Olympus???" She asked and she wave her hand to show me where to sit.

" the truth is I was looking for you" I told her, an surprised expression was showed on her face.

" I wanted to apologize for my behaviour against you, I only wanted that you didn't get angry at Annabeth,but me "

She looked at me surprised again then she nodded.

" Apology accepted... then Perseus tell me the real reason why didn't you choose godhood??"she asked me, I could feel my face becoming hot.

" I am in love with someone "she raised her eyebrows.

"Who???"asked the goddess

" Annabeth Chase" I let out the name of my crush.

I could see anger raising in her expression , but stopped.

" Do as you wish, but I must warn you, even if I am not the goddess of love I can tell" she warned me then stood up and left.

Confused,deciding it was a good time to get away from Olympus and head back to my house.