Young justice part 2

Third person P.O.V.

Robin, Aqualad, Kid Flash and superboy were getting out of the debris looking up they saw their mentors.

Superboy and Superman had a stare off , but Superboy seemed annoyed by that, Superman talked with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, then superman left. Then batman spoke.

"Cadmus will be investigated, all the 52 levels, but let's make one thing clear." Started batman but was cut by the flash.

" you should've of call" said Flash.

"We are not happy, you hacked justice league system, disobey direct orders and endangered lives, you will be not doing this again" said Batman.

"I am sorry,but we will" answered Aqualad.

"Aqualad, stand down" said Aquaman.

" apologizes my king, but no" said Aqualad, Aquaman raised is eyebrows surprised.

"We did a good work here tonight, the work you trained us to do, together,on our own we did something powerful, important" said Aqualad, soon the flash cut in.

" if this is about your treatment in the hall, the three-" the flash said but was cut by kid flash.

" the four of us and it is not" said Kid Flash.

" Batman we are ready to use what you taught us and why teach us at all?" Said Robin.

" why let them tell us what to do??" Asked Superboy.

" it's simple, get on board or get out of the way" said superboy.

Everyone was looking at the youngheroes, but batman was more glaring until Wonder Woman had a look of confusion, but batman saw it.

" what is it?" Asked Batman.

" I can't put a name on it but there something bellow, something familiar, something powerful" she said, now everyone was interested.

She looked around and found a hole and got inside.

Batman, Aquaman, Flash followed her, they walked in the destroyed halls and soon they got in a tunnel that only go down.

Soon they reached the last floor, no one was speaking, until they reached a room, were Superboy was before, Wonder Woman didn't look around the room, there was something calling her in the back where there was an hidden door, she opened it and continue walking down until the stairs stopped, they continue.

" it seems that there 53 floors whatever is here, they didn't want us to know" said Batman.

Soon they saw two capsule with two similar boys with raven hair, one with chains and the other not, they had similar clothes to superboy upstairs but without the S.

Wonder Woman eyes widened.

" How could he be here? I can't believe they done that, hold on my Lord I will take you out" Wonder Woman said . The others looked at her in confusion.

She opened the one without the chains first, as soon as the door broke the person inside opened his eyes and smirked.

" thank you darlings, for liberating  me I will give you a gift, you and your friends will stay alive, now I have to take revenge on those boys for what they did to my master!!!" The guy in white said and started laughing, before they could catch him he was gone.

" what did I just do!" Said Wonder Woman.

" you should liberate the other one , it says here to not take off the chains because he will wake up and he his the original one, and is DNA is.....impossible , there's nothing" said the Flash while taping on a computer.