Bye bye Beacon Hills and that hell hole and hello Olympus, Norse gods???

Perseus P.O.V.
[ next day]

Two days I can finally go back to Olympus.

I changed myself into a blue blazer, a white dress with black bottons and a simple jeans.

I have to go to school luckily not as a student but as a teacher what a pain in the arse

I told Stiles to stay at the house because I knew that the supernatural teenager will try to contact him.

I drove to school and parked myself.

I did what I did since I started working here.

I got to my class, today was a the last day of finals before the winter break, so I had it easy, I just had to watch the students doing their exams for hours.

-Time skip the exam ended-

The day ended and I was going to my car but I was surrounded by those mutts.

" where is Stiles?" Scott asked.

"I believe that's not the way to ask the favour of an Olympian god mutt, plus werewolf are not well view well since everything started with Lycan do you follow" I ask, and they nod.

" good since I don't want to lose anyone, Well any of you know how the first werewolf was born beginning the lycanthropy??" I ask and they all shake they head, seriously???? They are werewolf and they don't know their origins even if they are not the same species but still they are all werewolf.

" I can't believe it they had a trigod as a friend, they are so stupid, Well a Greek king started everything his name was Lycan king of Arcadia, Lycan wanted to test the Olympian gods to see if they were that all powerful and would notice what was in the food, he killed one of his many sons and served him to the gods, they immediately found out after the first bite......... they were all sickened by the food and the behaviour of the king after all he killed his son and was laughing at their face.........enraged they cursed the king and his other son to become the monster they are truly are...... a werewolf....... so sorry if I don't like you but I am not sorry at all, so let me pass before I take my real form and make all of you die" I said to them, they were disgusted by Lycan, then they let me go inside my car.

And I left toward my house but little I knew that they were following me, Well I don't care there's a barrier like camp half-blood the monsters can't enter.

Speeding a lot instead of 7 minute it was 5 minutes, this is a record.

I parked myself  in front the doors and got inside to find Mr. Stilinski, Stiles, Empire and Mother....... mother!!!!!! She finally came!!! We both hugged and she give me a bright smile.