Bleach part 7

Perseus P.O.V.

There's nothing to do...I mean there's no homework to do...there's no hollow attacking thanks to the seal we put all around the city....should I create a disaster to entertain myself...I mean it was a long time since a disaster didn't occur in the world...

Yeah, I should do that.

I looked around my room and let my sense go wild...Athena and Ares were in their room and Hades was in his office doing paperwork...I can do it I put some wards/barrier around my room and summoned my sphere of the World...

Okay, let's start working.

I should put an ice storm there, I should put extreme heat over there...Oh, they...well I wasn't expecting that...I should put a lightning storm over there...that would teach them to not get over excited...

I put my sphere away...this isn't helping at all...I mean, I got bored of it...

What should I do?

I fall on my bed and look at the ceiling.

Been a long time since I didn't hear about the demigods...are they doing good? I mean it's been a long time seriously...

More than 12 years that I didn't see them or contact them.

They must have children with them, aren't they?

How's Stiles doing?

Been a long time since I heard of him...he must be a strong camper, of course, he is, I trained him.

He might have some children right?

I'm getting curious.

I summon a screen that showed me, Olympia.

Some new camper......interesting...they are the new generation of heroes...they must have gotten some quest.

I should visit the city sometime...after finishing here.

I looked around...

So carefree...

Of course, they would they didn't experience the same war we did...

I mean no one should experience what we did...

So...Stiles where are you?

I looked around the training ground and I saw an older Stiles over there training twins...

That's so cute. Stiles training some kids!!! Hahahahahahahaha that makes me remember the times I was training him....hahaha

But soon my laughter stopped and when I heard ' my wife'

' daddy we did it'

I can't believe it...he got some offspring...How dare he!!! He didn't tell me!!! Ah so shameful!!! You will see your punishment when I will come over there! Hmph!

"ARRGH!!!! I'm getting annoyed here and there's nothing to do" I was angry and you could feel it in my voice.

Ares is doing who knows what in his room, Athena is her room experimenting with Kon...

Should I go hunting?

If I go out I should wear my coat, if I don't I would be grounded by Hades and Athena since it's not wise...

Mmm yeah, I will go out. I put down the barrier/wards around my room and step out of it, I summon the coat and put it on.

A few seconds later I flash outside in the sky.

Oh? What is this? This Spiritual pressure? Shinigami? There's a lot of them in Kurosaki's house. I mean I'm on top of our house right now and Kurosaki's is like in front of us.

Should I report this to Hades?

Well I will, but later, this seems fun~

I could see Ichigo in his room with the other shinigamis, it seems that they were planning something...something about protecting this city?

Wait did I miss an important moment, yeah sure I saw a beaten Ichigo in his shinigami form coming back at his house, I thought he was training with the other so I let it slide but it seems that it was unwise to do that.

I looked around me while floating in the sky.

Nothing.

There are no Hollows...

Only the deep silence of the night with few sounds of the population.

It's really quiet...

Too quiet.

Like the sea before a murderous storm.

I sat on top of a building.

Maybe I should contact Empire or Sonia, been a long time since I saw them.

Been months since I was here in Japan with the others.

I hope this 'quest' is soon coming to an end.

" 'sigh'" I let out a sigh, while looking at the sky.