The Mikaelson part 5

Percy P.O.V.

Now getting to the dessert that mom made, we were talking about the past.

" I'm getting curious if I may intrude who are the person that our mother summoned?" asked Elijah.

" well you know that we are Greek gods, our enemies are the Titans and the Giants, the Titan are as powerful as us Gods, but a lot easier to kill than the Giants, Giants are also very powerful but weaker than the gods but their ability to not get killed ,that easily made them at the same level as a God, to kill a Giant you need the work of a god and a demigod to kill it" I said to the original and he nods.

" and our mother summoned them to kill us, what can do a giant and a Titan to kill there's only one weapon that can kill us" said Niklaus.

" that's were you are wrong they can do many things, they can summon a white oak tree and kill you with it, and it will be hard to kill one of them, well not for me, because you need the good weapons to kill them, but those weapons are kind of vervain to all of you even Freya" saying that I summoned my spear of wisdom.the spear was as large as the table.

"Go ahead and touch it!" I tell them, as soon as I said that, Niklaus tried to touch it, but when he touch it, soon he took his hand away, I looked at his burning hand

" what the bloody hell is that!!!!" He yelled.

" a godly weapon, it's my spear of wisdom, it's made of celestial bronze and imperial gold, it's made to represent my domain over wisdom no one except me and my children can wield it" I said.

"It hurt a lot more than vervain and the silver dagger or when a witch is messing with our head" Niklaus said, as soon he said that the other original vampire kind of made their distance bigger from the spear.

" one more thing don't call me Perseus, there's many reason, and I think Hope find one of them" I said looking at the little girl.

"And why is that!??" Asked Kol.

" Names are dangerous young one, especially those from the Olympians" said Hera.

" what she mean is don't say their name like Hope call me Percy!!you can all call me Percy, that way when you say my name or think with my name in a sentence I won't hear it" I said.

Rebekah and Niklaus looked at me.

" yes that mean that I heard everything that you said after I left the pub the other day, each time you said my name I heard everything what you said" I said, Kol smirked, Elijah had a small smile, Freya was neutral, Rebekah was scowling a little and Niklaus was in shock.

" you mean you heard everything I was thinking " said Niklaus with a little blush on his face.

I nodded and my mother nodded too that made Niklaus blush even more.