The Mikaelson part 2

Perseus P.O.V.

" well it's night time let's go somewhere like a pub" said mother, I raised my eyebrow.

" what? I need something strong sometimes when I think of my husband you know that" she said, I couldn't say anything so I nodded.

We get out of the house and walked down the street, soon we found a pub and got inside.

Hera sat in the front and I followed her.

A blond with the name tag of Camille was there, she smiled at us.

" what can I serve for you and please call me Cami " she said smiling.

"Sure I want water please" I said she nodded.

" I want the strongest drink you have, then after that I will take the second strongest" mom said, did something happened to make her like this????

Cami nodded and brought a glass of water and my mother drink she took it all in one gulp.

Cami stared at her with wide eyes.

" uh.... mom are you alright?" I asked worried.

She looked at me and shook her hand.

" My husband cheated on me again!!!!!" Hera shouted.

Some of the people stared at us but soon stopped.

".....I see" I said not really comfortable with the situation.

" that's not the end... my how so powerful husband think I am stupid and I will never find out, but he's the stupid one I found out when he was sleeping with that woman!!!" She started to tell us.

I look at Cami and smiled in apology.

" it seems it's not the first time" she said I nodded.

" I don't have enough finger of how many children he sired that are bastards" I said. Her eyes widened.

"Then why does she stay with him??" She ask.

I shrugged.

" I don't really know" I said with honesty.

"Are you mad with your father??" She ask.

I chuckle.

"He's not my biological father nether my mother I was adopted just by her, not him" I said.

"Yet that's right since Percy came in my life I could support better that unfaithful husband" she spat then she took the bottle and drink it all of it.

" will she be alright???" Cami ask and I nodded.

" More" ordered Hera.

" he should learn how to keep that dick in his pants" she growled while tightening her teeth Cami came back with another bottle, Hera took it and started drinking again.

"Then why don't you cheat on him??" Cami ask.

Hera paused she put the bottle on the table.

" I don't want to stand in the same level has him" she said and grabbed her bottle.

" wow I never saw a women drink like that, it's bad for your health you should go slower, love" said a masculine voice .

The three of us looked back Hera ignored him and went back to her bottle.