The Mikaelson part 4

Perseus P.O.V.

Both of us were in the kitchen, Mom was preparing the dinner.

" mom you should try the divorce!" I said.

She looked at me with a sad look.

"I can't I made an oath I swear it on the river Styx" she said continuing making the food.

"Well we could speak with her, tell her that you want to break that vow" I said she looked at me interested.

" maybe she will accept it,because if you divorce him, there will be less broken oath coming from uncle Z and I'm sure that a lot of Olympians will be by your side, for example, Uncle H, Father, the moon, the sun  Lady Aph, lady cereals, Hestia, me and maybe others" I said she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

" I am not an expert of divorce but I think it will hurt a lot first but soon the pain will fade and you will be happy" I tell her with a smile.

She smiled back.

"Well we can try that" she said.

"Well now that aside, tell me what do you think about Niklaus ??" I ask, wait why am I asking that, am I doing my Aphrodite??

" who??" Asked Hera.

" you know the guy from yesterday?? Who looked down after you said that you have to stay married to maintain the balance in our family" I said.

She frowned a little.

" I don't really remember him at all" she said, I facepalmed.

" well then never mind" I said.

Then she continued cooking like nothing happened, but she was cooking for more than person two... I wonder why??

" Mom why are you cooking more than necessary??" I asked her.

" well the Mikaelson will eat with us, even if they aren't invited, but they will be soon here, all of them, that's why I am preparing a nice dinner for them, wait I need blood since they are Vampire right??"she said and asked herself in the end.

She prepared the table, I wanted to help her but she didn't let me help her at all.

There was a large table for 9 people.

She made me change myself again to this(below)

And she put a nice black dress on her with high hills