Bleach part 3

Perseus P.O.V.

Walking down the street I was getting back to the house with the bags of the convenience store, entering the house I could smell the food in the air.

Entering the dining room.

"welcome back Percy" said Hades and Athena, Ares didn't say anything since he wasn't there.

" where's Ares???" I ask.

"Bathroom" answered Athena sitting at one of the place of the table, I go to the kitchen and drop the bags on the counter, then I walk back to the dining room and sit at one of the free places next to Athena.

The diner was done by Athena herself, it was good I guess, but still nothing compared to Mother Hera or Aunt Hestia.

"Soon..."Hades said getting our attention but was cut by Ares arrival.

" did I miss something??" Asked the god of war.

" not really we just started eating" I answer him, he nod and sit next to 'father' Hades.

" as I was saying, soon we will have a meeting with the shinigami of the soul society, I believe that today some of you meet them, talked to them and etc...well just saying that we will go with white cloak to hides our body and to make it a little bit dramatic....well the three of you should also prepare for a battle, let's just say that some of them are battle thirsty and will do anything to fight, plus fighting being like us is kind of a dream for some of them....well that was all, tonight I will Iris message The captain of the Seireitei for an appointment" Hades said to the three of us.

After that we talked a little bit and finished eating.

After finishing eating we all went our own way.

Getting up to my room, I do my homework, yeah me doing my homework without someone telling me to do it, well I wouldn't have done it if it was the me when I was an half-blood, but now I just want to do it!!!

Well after finishing I get a paper and write everything I know from today.

1.kuchiki Rukia is a shinigami.

2.Kurosaki Ichigo is not human at all he doesn't even feel human at all, there that feeling like the Hollow that I destroyed not long ago, but there's the feeling of Shinigami too, plus his immense spiritual pressure.

3. They sense something from us, plus they saw me kill/destroy a hollow!well we/I should get careful.

4. I wonder how the shinigami clothes look like? Kind of like the stereotypical black cloak with a scythe behind them with a mask of skeleton, I'm getting curious....this is bad!!!!

Well I let it go and look at the four numbers on the paper....well I should get to sleep tomorrow I have School.

I jump under my cover after turning off the light.

[sleeping time] A/N: I love sleeping😍❤️❤️❤️

Waking up to a fight downstairs I get up and go see what's happening,I laugh at what I see, Athena in a apron cooking but she stabbed Ares's hand when he tried to steal some food, they kind of look like....a couple.

My laugh got their attention.

"What are you laughing at dimwit??? HA?" Asked a glaring Ares.