Son of Perseus....and the war against Gaea part 1

Athena P.O.V.

I was surprised that Perseus became a god of wisdom and war just like me, when the fates were gone after telling Perseus his sacred animal and not just one but seven sacred weapon, after the discussion of not closing Olympus with Zeus, but father ended listening to Perseus and I, we shared the same point of not closing the kingdom of gods...it's unwise.

but he ended closing it up in the end.

When the meeting finished Perseus stayed...and I decided to stay.... there was only the two of us then decided to speak,

"Lady Athena"

" yes Lord Perseus" I answered

" could you teach me how to have children...I mean like you" he asked.

That was not what I expected ....

Ooohhh I see he want children from the mind like I created them. I will help him...that's the less I can do after what that stupid daughter of mine did....

" Lord Perseus-" I started

" you can call me Percy, only the gods can call me Percy...the demigods will have to call me Lord Perseus or earn it" he spoke to me.

"Then Percy, since you are too a god of wisdom it will be really easy you just have to think really hard of a person and that's it" I said.

" thank you Athena" he said

He closed his eyes and then a golden light blinded my eyes and another Percy was at his side..... a doppelgänger, then his son opened his eyes golden like his father his aura was strong like one of the big three kid could have.

"Empire"he said.

" what??" I asked.

" his name will be Empire" he clarified.

" what a unique...name, may I know why are you naming him with that name??" I asked, yeah who would name his son Empire?

" because he will be the only help I will send to the camp, he will destroy his enemies, he will rebuild the camp I once loved, he will conquer everything and he will be the wild card in this war, I will educate him to be the greatest hero to walk on the mortal world" he declared.

A good explanation, I nodded approvingly of the name for his son.

" I will take him to my palace, if you want Athena you can visit us to help me?" he ask

" but the Ancient Laws says-" I started.

" the Ancient laws says that we can't help our own children, but he's not your kid, he's mine and I am not bounded by the Ancient laws" he pointed his advantage.

I see what he's thinking about and he's right.

" of course I will help you Percy"
I told him.

He nodded then he flashed away with his son, deciding to flash to my palace I sit at my desk and think.... and think about what happened today, I was disgusted by the behaviour of my daughter, her fatal flaw will ruin her life forever...

I decided I will never support her or help her... well she will die soon...after all, really soon.

The next day