Stiles is a demigod?

Scott P.O.V. [time lapse]

Stiles has been avoiding us like a plague, Well better for us we don't want him around us, but it's annoying how he can avoid us like that, like he could be better than us, we tried to talk to him but he disappeared each time one of us tried to talk to him.

He should be grateful to be in our presence, today we are going to his house.

Me with Kira and the others in Lydia's car.

When we parked in front of the Stilinski's house we sniffed but we found nothing.

I broke the front door to find an empty house, everything was gone, the furniture, the rooms, the clothes even the sheriff wasn't here anymore.

I sniff the air........ 1 week it's have been one week they didn't come here.

Where are you Stiles?

Stiles P.O.V. [ the morning he woke up after dreaming about the war]

My math teacher is a god

This....

This is awesome!!!!!

But why is he here???

Never mind that, I get up and do my routine, eat breakfast, wake up dad, and drive to school, today I am gonna ask him, why is he here? What is he gonna do here?

Driving to school I couldn't help but be excited.... a god yes a god.

I park at my usual place.... no in a different place after all they all park their cars over there.

Getting out I wait and wait for five hours...no five minutes argh stupid ADHD , a blue expensive car park in the teacher parking and the man I wanted to see came out.

I walk toward him, he noticed me and give me a smile, why his he smiling.

" do you need something Mr. Stilinski?" Mr. Jackson ask.

"Are you the Perseus that I saw in my dream"I said, just like that, Well I like to get straight to the point.

" straight to the point I see, to answer your question yes and I did send you that dream to give you a hint, but if you want more answer wait for tonight" he said, and left me, to get inside the school.

Well that was easy.... but I want the answer now!!!!! Well he will tell me the answer later. But I want them now.!!!!!

I get to my first class.

-Time lapse-

I was getting ready to sleep and I jumped on my bed and got the covers on top of me ......high school exhausted me not a little but a lot!!!!!

I closed my eyes to be welcomed by the darkness.

But a blinding light come ups and instantly I cover my eyes.

" Jeez dad close the light!!!!! It so dam bright!!!!" I said to my dad.

I heard some chuckles from a male and a female.

I open my eyes to be in a white room and I was on the floor.

There was a table with three chairs two of them were occupied by my math teacher and a beautiful woman in a armor.