Bleach last part (Part 1)

Perseus P.O.V.

Ok....let's start again....why is there a one-eyed purple monster in front of us?

Oh yeah, the war started...Shinigami one side, Hollows the other side...and now what? Shinigami hybrids? The hell is that...and I'm getting bored here!

I mean I've been sitting here from the start! If only there weren't laws between the pantheons!!!!!!! I feel like I'm gonna cry ichor!

And where is Kurosaki when you need him!

Third P.O.V.
_______________________
Flashback

Shinigami and Espadas were glaring at each other, the captain of Sereitei sealed the traitors in a prison of fire for an uncertain time.

They were all ready to go at each other, but they were waiting as if they were waiting for a signal.

"What are you waiting for, Fight! I want blood, I want death! I want corps I want a bloodbath!!! Blood! Blood!-"

" Shut it" The person who was yelling for bloodbath was hit by another figure and yelled at the previous figure.

The Shinigami and the Hollows were surprised, yes the Shinigami knew that they were coming, but they didn't feel them there, they didn't sense when they got here. For the Hollows it was similar, but they felt the power coming from them... They felt weak, really weak...their power felt like a drop of water compared to the new characters power.

" Gods I am glad that you came, " the captain of the shinigami said surprising the Espada, the four being in front of them were gods, real gods, real immortals.

The four beings were wearing heavy cloaks three of them were wearing white ones and one was wearing a black one.

" This war is not only affecting this world, it's affecting many worlds, we are here to keep the balance through the worlds, you know what that means....we observe...but.....if we are attacked we will reply with all our strength." the person in the Black Cloak said bringing a shiver in all the spirits spiritual spine.

Now the Hollows knew that if they didn't attack the gods, they would do nothing at them.

With that said the battle started

Flashback end
_______________________

Perseus P.O.V.

" *sigh*"  I sighed for the hundredth time getting on my family's nerves.

"....Percy? Do you need anything?" I could feel the rage roaring inside Hades.

" I'm bored...I can't fight...I thought it would be fun with Kurosaki-kun coming here...but he's not even here...plus that Aizen guy is getting stronger." I stared at the man who was getting stronger by the second...even his strength was getting on my nerves and with the war around us it doesn't help, at least I am less affected than Ares.

" we might have to do something" I heard Hades voice.

" I can see it, the Cube is giving him enough power to be a minor god...slightly weaker" Athena looked at the Aizen guy.

"Ares" Hades's voice was sharp

" whut?" Ares was dazzled, he was feeling the pleasure through his veins as a God of War.

More than Athena and I as Wisdom War Gods...

" urgh grow up!" Athena glared at Ares. Well Athena seemed to be affected as well, well more like her humour.