Narnia part 5

Little short story!!

Is it me or Annabelle: creation trailer is on Wattpad??, if not then I really need to get checked my brain for real this time, but it also remember me,if I am not crazy again with the Ring you know the movie that a girl come out of the tv??Well her ,thanks to her I completely destroyed the rest of my ex-phone RIP 😭

let me explain.....

Well one day I let him sleep outside with the snow and ice ( at that time I didn't know that it was outside, I thought that it was somewhere in the house or one of the cars) Well since that day he started bugging, not like a screen freeze but like the Phone was doing his bitch to me it was like a battle without end.

(Well something like that)
My friends were making fun of my phone telling me that it was possessed.

Then the worst happened like it scared the life out of me.

I was reading on Wattpad like around 3:00 in the morning I couldn't stop reading it was so good, then when I changed the chapter it started bugging, I let a loud sigh, but then it was the first time that the trailer of the ring, it passed at the same time my ex-phone was bugging, Imagine the circle in your phone with a bugging from your cellphone, jeez that scared me, so while screaming I throw my phone on wall who shattered, I calmed down a little,but then my door opened with my mother with a camera.

She looked around my room disappointed.

"What?" I ask.

" such a disappointment I thought that you were getting raped or something like that, I would filmed it to show it at your marriage, oh and what was that sound earlier?" she said, yeah I know what a mother she is.

" Mom" I yelled.

" Fine I would have possibly helped you or have joined, we could have made an orgy and invite the others!!" She said, yeah I know what a mother she is!!!

"Mom!!!" I yelled harder.

" ok ok so why did you scream?? It's late tomorrow you have school!" She said when she sat at my bed.

At that time I didn't want to tell her that I screamed for that, she would had laughed for weeks.

" there was a butterfly of the night and I smash it with my phone" I said looking down I knew that she would accept it, cause I only scream when I see my phobia so.

" oh my little boy, that could have been a terrible experience, tomorrow we will go buy you a new phone ok?" I nod" then tell me what were you doing with your phone this late? were you jerking off??? Uh tell me, tell me!!" She said.

"Mom, I am not horny as you that need to jerk off two time por day!!" I said.

She put a hand on her chest.