The punishment of Lord Chaos!

Perseus P.O.V.

I looked at them coldly, then I spoke again.

"Mother, we need to leave, I have disastrous news that can make the Olympian council to his knees" I said, I could see her eyes widened, she nodded, I flashed away soon followed by Mother.

Instantly my bad mood was gone??

This is not normal, is it?

Well I see mother in her godly heigh on her throne she nods at me and I flash a powerful thunder and lightning through the sky, one by one the Olympians were here.... they were surprised to see me and welcomed me back and blah blah blah!!!

Then Aphrodite spoke!

"Percy?why do you smell like that???" She asked, I raised my eyebrows.

" like someone has a crush on you and that person kissed you and you kissed that person" she said with a smile widening at each word.

H-how can she smell that, I swear that isn't smelling, I am 100% sure that she can't smell that, she's a stalker that's the only way that she would knew that!!!

I am sure that I was blushing, because I could feel that my cheeks were warm and some of the Olympians were looking at me with wide eyes.

"S-sh-shut up, the hell you are smelling that!!!!" I yelled at her, she started giggling.

" I thought that I would have gone insane since you choose to stay virgin for the eternity and that would have been boring, but it seems that I was wrong, you are such an entertainment, I am a goddess of Love of course I can't smell it....... i just sense it, his name was.......pepper? No.....Patric....noononono, ah Peter Pevensie!!!!!" She yelled at the end.

That's it I will burry her if she continues, luckily Zeus stopped her.

" that aside, Percy tell us, where were you?? We know that you weren't summoned??" Zeus asked.

"I was with Uncle and grandma Rhea!" I said.

Poseidon's eyes widened and darkened.

" WHICH ONE OF YOU KIDNAPPED MY SON!!!!!" Yelled Father and the room trembled a little.

Hades and Zeus were glaring at each other and father was glaring at both of them.

"It wasn't Zeus or Hades dad!" I said, the three of them immediately stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

" in fact you have a little brother" I said, now all te council mouth fell.

Athena was the first to regain her posture back.

" where is he??" She asked.

" in his realm, it's called Narnia and grandmother Rhea is hiding there" I said, Zeus eyes widened.

" what is his name... I mean what is the name of my little brother?" Zeus asked.

I hope he doesn't have a weird motive? Is he?

"His name is Aslan" I said.

" I can feel a new branch in our family" said Hera.

" but that doesn't explain why we need this meeting?? Tomorrow is the summer solstice why did we need to hold a meeting??" asked Zeus

" because I was transported in that world, I mean Narnia, where Rhea would talk to me about a warning, she told me that her Mother told her to tell us that her father, Lord Chaos will punish us if we Olympian don't behave, if we don't he will personally punish us" I said, and the room broke in arguments.