The end of the war and Beacon Hills

Percy P.O.V.

Flashing back to the boat I noticed that we were in Greece, Athens to be more precise and nobody was in the boat, they were climbing the Acropole, and they attacked the giants, the Olympians council came with their chariots and their armor and the battle with the giants begun, Every Gods against their bane,

Soon every giants died and Gaea didn't wake up, the defeat of her children put her on a deeper sleep.

She didn't wake up because the giants couldn't do a sacrifice because they were dead and unable to come back to the living world.

Yey the end of the world ended .

I am so proud of them, they are the greatest hero of the Greek/Roman mythology, even more my son he did better than me when I was a demigod.

I quickly went for the hug but Lord Zeus stopped me.

"Heroes you did well, but the war isn't finished even if you archived to not wake up Gaea her minions are still alive and they are attacking camp half-blood right now, am I right, Perseus, Athena and Ares??" Said/asked the king of gods.

The three gods of wars nodded.

"I will take them with me" I said.

The seven, quickly surrounded me.

" I am so proud of each of you" I said.

They all smiled to me.

I put one of my hands in front of me.

" everyone grab my hand and close your eyes" I said, the seven took.... well more piled their hands on mine and closed their eyes and I flashed us
to camp.

Third person P.O.V.

The vision they saw was horrific the demigods were being overwhelmed by the army of monsters, unconsciously Perseus summoned his former power of being the son of Poseidon and a storm was forming.

The clear sky clouded over the camp, the black cloud's rumblings, chilling the campers and the monsters. Lightning streaked and flashed in the sky, striking the ground and some monsters. The winds screaming out in terror and anticipation. The air chilled, the waves fought each other at the beach of the camp and Perseus's godling aura growing stronger.

" this is an order, half-bloods, come behind me" Perseus ordered, the monsters too scared to do anything, they didn't see the demigods soon behind the Olympian.

" monsters I leave you two choice, number 1 scram and live , number 2 fight and die" Perseus said in a cold voice that sent a chilling in the spine of the demigods.

The monster roared and attacked.

Perseus lifted his hand and many dark spear appeared in the sky.