Shadowhunter last part!

Bleach crossover coming soon~

Perseus P.O.V.

The rest of the day was boring, no one praying for me, greek nor roman.....it's have been a long time that I didn't visit them... I should go right? Nope.... some of those wannabe are still there.

Entering the mansion I can sense my mother in her room preparing herself for the meeting, the other were in the kitchen.

I wave my hands at them! Well there was a awkward atmosphere in the house but everything is alright now, I also told them about Lord Chaos.

Let's just say that Niklaus was beyond pissed, but calmed down when I told them that there will be a new baby in the house.

I sat at one of the numerous places.

I was chatting with Rebekah and Kol with Sofia between us.

They were thinking of a way to kill Marcel if we see him....from far you could see three figure with a sinister aura with a baby between them giggling.

"Son.... what are you doing there laughing creepily like that??" Asked mother that entered the room.

She had a beautiful Greek dress on her.

"Nothing bad mom!!" I said has I get up.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

Her look was telling me everything.

'Yeah right!'

"Let's go this meeting will be soooo boooorrrriiiinnnngggg!!!!!" Mother said.

I get up, she took my harms and we flashed away toward Olympus.

I sit on my throne next to mother and Demeter, my pure white throne was comfortable, sometime I could see a white Pegasus flying time to time, sometime I see blackjack.

I was playing with a sphere of the world putting a disaster there an another there.

I should put some tornadoes in Kansas and Oklahoma, the wind pressure between the cold and warm is powerful

I should put some tornadoes in Kansas and Oklahoma, the wind pressure between the cold and warm is powerful..... I put several tornadoes, my job was done.

I look at the others and they were still doing their things, Zeus was calmly talking with Poseidon it was strange since I always saw them at each other throats menacing a war between the elders gods!

Oh well get back to work, I made few earthquakes in Japan, I made a volcano eruption in Hawaï , I think that's enough for the months.

It was kind of weird the first time I found it, the sphere I mean!

At first it was hard to do a disaster without the sphere but with the time I upgraded my manipulation, then I found that I could easily do it with my sword or this sphere that I just found weeks ago, really useful. Also I can look at the world from there.