The Mikaelson part 3

Percy P.O.V.

After we got home, Mother asked about the bottles, I said I lied to her, she didn't take it bad and collapsed on her bed.

The next morning I woke up and Hera was downstairs preparing breakfast like nothing happened. She didn't have an headache.....

She had another dress on her today.....I wonder why mom dress like that?

" good morning mom" I said, she looked at me and smiled

"Good morning Percy" she said with a smile.

"So.......Zeus had a new child?" I ask cautiously, well I don't want Hera to throw me a tantrum she's scary even Zeus can't deal with her when she's mad!

She looked at me with a dark look but soon faded.

" yes he did, but thanks to yesterday, I didn't do anything to the baby or the Mother, Percy I am the goddess of Mariage, Childbirth, Women and family, when my husband is unfaithful he break my domain over mariage and do it over and over, when he do that, you could say that my personality switch completely, I do whatever I can to kill the mother and the child, but when I do that I go against two of my other domains, Women and Childbirth, when Zeus cheat on me , it completely torn me apart, no wonder everyone think I am bitter, well not you" she said looking at the food on the table.

I can not image how it is to be torn between our domain....

" Then why don't you divorce him?" I ask.

" I am the goddess of mariage not divorce, plus my husband wouldn't let me go and if I cheat he will throw a tantrum at me like he have the right to do that!!! There are many others reason but I don't want to tell them" she said looking at my eyes.

"I see it's not that you don't want to it's just that you can't" I said and she nodded.

"But thanks to some trick that Dionysus showed me with alcohol I don't feel anything like the others times, just anger , but not murderous" she said now sitting on a chair soon followed by me.

We both ate breakfast.

"How's your mission?" Mother ask.

"Good I guess we found three of the Mikaelson yesterday, Niklaus, Rebekah and Freya" I said she nods.

" that's good I guess" she said.

The door bell rang.

I get up, and go open the door to see a child around 7 year old with another woman.

The other woman had kind of the same aura as Niklaus but less stronger but the child I don't know what she is.

"Yes?? How may I help you??" I ask with a smile.

The little girl only smiled.

" I am sorry my daughter wanted to get out and we ended up here and she rang your bell" the older woman said.