Seireitei/Kenpachi/bleach part 5

Perseus P.O.V.

Toshiro Taichō was showing us Seireitei, since the other guy...Kuchiki? Wait Kuchiki? Like Rukia??!

Well, that guy was only accompanying us and sometimes answering to some of Kurosaki's questions, while Toshiro-san was showing us around, explaining us the function of each division, for example, the 4rt division's specialty is around the medical field and other things.
The 2nd division's specialty is stealth ops, every division has a different specialty.

Seireitei is the capital of the soul society.....that was the word of Toshiro.....I don't really like this place it smells like discrimination....those who have powers live in safety and luxury, but those who don't have any power are left to rot like lovely rats....

I don't like this world....I should ask Athena her opinion about this city.

P-Athena?!

A-yes Perseus?

P- I was wondering what you think about this city?

A- What I think about Seireitei?

P- yes....

A- well.....the architecture is great, the organization of this place isn't bad, they did a good work for angels of death.....but I don't really like Soul society......their definition of Heaven is kind of.......well we don't have the same point of view as them....beyond the wall of Seireitei I can sense a lot of people, the triple of the people who live inside this walls....I can sense the poverty rolling in waves from outside.....

P- I see, it seems we have the same thoughts then, I don't like this place....

Toshiro-san was more like explaining the defences of Seireitei, there's like a wall that falls from the sky when it detects an intruder and there was a barrier on top of their head.....yeah I kind of felt it when I flashed here.

We were getting in front of a building that said number eleven? I believe it's a division number...I looked at Toshiro and I could read his facial expressions that he didn't want to be here and he wanted to get away from here.... he explained us shortly about this division and we were on our way until I felt a killing intent.....strong but it didn't affect me....I looked at the person who sent that wave.....and it was the guy with the bells on his hair.....what was his name? Well, he never told us....

what was his name? Well, he never told us

He was smirking at us.....yahoo another Ares you gotta be kidding me!!!! Kurosaki took out his sword and pointed it at the bells guy....

"Kenpachi..." I heard Kurosaki-Kun murmur....but it seems that big guy didn't care about him.

" you're strong! Fight me!!!" He saw that none of us moved, but I could feel that Ares was kind of excited and he wanted to fight that guy....but he wasn't the first to strike... Kenpachi charged at Hades both of us Athena and me summoned our spears to blocked the sword....or more like a Katana before it touched Hades...the spear of Order was in my hand and I pushed him with Athena away from us, instantly Ares jumped in with his sword and started attacking the angel of death.

I could hear the laugh of Ares and Kenpachi.

But it was clear who was stronger....Kenpachi couldn't hit Ares...since Ares was faster and the blade couldn't pierce Ares's Skin...weird....must be something about being a god or the metal from that sword was made to hurt something dark... like a Hollow... and Ares was well getting his hits marking Kenpachi with each strike.... I could see that the others captains were surprised to see Kenpachi at the mercy of Ares who was still striking at Kenpachi.

" Stop" I heard Hade's order...but the two beasts ignored him making him annoyed.....

"Kenpachi I Order you to stop" I Said and he stopped in his track.

Ares was grinning and was going for another strike, but Athena blocked his strike....Ares was furious but calmed down when he saw who stopped his strike.

I looked around and Kurosaki-kin was looking at me....

" that voice...." I heard him say quietly. Ooh? He's smart, he remembered the sound of my voice.

"Ares, Athena, Perseus get back home, I still have a thing to speak with Yamamoto, after that I will come back" Hades ordered and the three of us nodded, Ares flashed his middle finger at Kenpachi and flashed away soon followed by Athena and me.....

" well that was fun" I heard Ares in the living room.

"Is that so?" I let out, Ares looked at me.

" he was holding back, but he's still weaker than any of us, but I could see all the happiness on his eyes when we were fighting, I want to fight him again, but this time with full strength" Ares Said surprising me a little, Kenpachi left something it seems......

I let him alone and got upstairs in my room....when I got inside I could see my room was trashed a little like a wild animal was in there, a strange sound made me jump and I saw my school bag moving around and swearing a lot?! The hell?! curiously I opened slightly my bag and a lion plush got out.......oh I forgot about the pervert....Kon.

I put my palm together in a forgiving manner.

" Sorry Kon!!!! I forgot about you please forgive me!!!" Of course I would have asked him to forgive him, I can't imagine the feeling of being trapped in a schools bag for many hours without food, air and many other things and alone....

"Hmph, at last, you remembered me!!" He said then he started looking around.

" and you apologized," he said quietly but I heard him thanks to my godly sense....I smiled at him.

"Your room is bigger than Kurosaki's" Kon told me....well this house is pretty big If I compare it to those from the neighbourhood....

Remembering a promise I took Kon in my arms and left my room toward Athena's, Kon wasn't even protesting at me.....

Then I knocked on my sister doors and instantly it opened...showing  Athena...

Then she looked at Kon and her eyes widened also those from Kon if he could.

Kon jumped from my harms toward those from Athena or more like toward her chest...Athena only punched the Plush to the ground then she was crushing Kon under her foot....if I heard well I heard Kon moan....

" ah sorry I moved by instinct," sister said.......scary....

" just like Nee-san!" I heard the voice of Kon.

" it talks????" Athena asked in surprise....

" yes he does, remember when I told you that I had something to show you, well that's him that I wanted to show you" I tell her.

" thank you, little bro!" Athena said with a smile then she closed her door with Kon inside.

They didn't leave the room for the night both of them....

Ares even asked me what was happening inside her room since we were hearing some intense moaning....yeah moaning...but only from Kon...

" shut up you pervert or I will dissect you!!!" I heard Athena yell in the night. I wonder what's Athena doing to him? Must be something about studying him.
But why is Kon moaning??