Narnia part 2

Perseus P.O.V.

Woods...

Woods......

THAT'S ALL I SEE!!!!

I could do everything like before, but there's one thing that I can't do, Teleport back to our house, this forest, no this lands are not normal, I can feel it, the magic under my feets.

For sure we are not in the same world....again!!!!!!

Hecate told us it was impossible to summon me, unlike I am willingly and I am not in this moment!!!!

And Rebekah is not helping at all!!!!

But I can't accuse her, she's occupied with Sofia who was non stop crying!!!

We were walking around without direction, I had no idea where I was going...

I felt few presence coming toward us, around 3??? I tell Rebekah to hide I put a silence barrier around us, I could feel the people coming close to us, finally I could see them, a centaur with a big sword, and two MINOTAUR??!!!!!!

How can there be two of him??? Did Minos got others childrens??? I don't think so.

The Minotaur spotted us, but did nothing, weird normally he would have charged at us.

I stared at the trio until they left.

" that was weird!?" I said.

" yeah tell me more about it" Retorted Rebekah.

I rolled my eyes.

"Firstly you can't teleport and we have to get back home and secondly you are so gloomy, it's no fun to be around you when you are like that" she said touching the front of her daughter.

She let out a sigh.

" look sorry, I just wanna go home and you tell me nothing, like where are we, how can we can go back and how the bloody hell do you have a forest in your closet!!!"she said.

"..... I don't know where we are, I don't think we are in the same world, I don't know if we can go back?!and I don't think that I have a forest in my closet, because I would have noticed,I think there was a gate... no a portal in my closet that opened and put us here in this world" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

" great!!!!! Now we are stuck here!!" She said.

She looked back at me with a little smile.

" but it also give us time to talk! Are you going to tell me what happened with our daughter Sonia" she said softly.

I nodded and tell her what happened early today, me driving our family to school, a meeting with the principal, Sonia snapping at us, me telling the principal of why I left for 12 years.

" are you going to tell me? What happened in the other world I mean, if you want to" she said, I nodded.

" I was summoned by a witch boy, I hidden my power for him not to notice, but he gave me to another man, and that man made a clone of me, then he put my body to sleep, he even did experiment with my blood after weeks some heroes had waken me up after liberating my evil clone who started destroying everything on his path, for days, for weeks, for months I saw my clone kill innocent for his pleasure we had a lot of fighting , I won obviously, but the damage is still there, if I wasn't careless I could have stopped that from coming, I made friends in the others side, but since they were heroes I could see their past and futur, I could see betrayal, Death I don't want to suffer like that anymore being ripped from my loved ones even if some of them hate me now!!!" I said.