Bleach part 6

Perseus P.O.V.

In the morning before going to school, 'father' decided to speak to us.

"it seems that the problem is bigger than we thought it would be, there's a war coming" Hades started.

A war...against who?

" Aizen sōsuke that's the name of the enemy of soul society, his goal is becoming a god like us..." Hades continued.

He want to become a god? Why? What would he gain from this?

" Yamamoto-San and I made a plan, the three of you will be defending/protecting Kurosaki Ichigo and this city since Aizen will need this town to forge the keys to enter the soul palace. That's all the information I can give you for now...we will not engage the final battle unless we are attacked, after killing your opponent, you will retreat like nothing happened" Hades finished. We nodded understanding...ancient law...well for them.

"Nee-San who's the old man?" that voice Kon? What the hell is he doing right now?

I could see Hades's right eyes twitching.

"WHO ARE YOU CALling an old man....a plush?" Hades was looking at Kon with wide eyes. Then Hades glared at us.

" what did you do?!" Hades asked with a threatening voice.

" Nothing" I answered immediately with Athena.

"don't lie to me Ares is not smart enough to create something like that!" Hades glared at us.

"HEY!! I'm not that stupid!!!" I heard Ares.

"Shut it, tell me, how did you create a soul? And put it in a plush!!!!" we could see that Hades was disturbed by it...well who would not be disturbed if a plush had a soul inside. It's like saying a phone slapped your face.

" his name is Kon...I found him...and took him here" I told him.

I looked at the clock. My eyes widened, we will be really late if we don't go now!

" Kon I think that you need to tell him where you come from, my siblings and I need to go...like right now" I informed them, they looked at the clock and they're eyes widened.

"fuck!!" I heard Ares curse.

I jumped on my legs took my school and sprinted outside...I started running I could feel Athena and Ares behind me running too.

"We're gonna be late" I heard Ares yell while running...

Why are we running if we could flash away?

Simple: one the hollow could detect us easier.

Two it will attract stronger Hollow way stronger than those we met the other day.

Three it will attract the Shinigami attention...we don't want that...us gods need privacy too, you know?

We crossed the gates of the school and sprinted inside.

The first bell already rang...we need to get inside before the second one rang...

Getting on the right floor we ran a bit faster until we reached the classroom door. Getting inside everyone looked at us with a surprised look.

I sat in my place and let out a sigh... I'm never gonna do this ever again..!

Soon the second bell rang and the teacher got inside...instantly the teacher started shooting us all the information he could...Athena and we caught it easily thanks to our brain or should I say domain?  Well, Ares wasn't lucky as us he got a critical wound and slept for the rest of the hour.