T W O | S N A P C H A T

T W OS N A P C H A T

T W O
S N A P C H A T

I woke up a few hours later, still in the studio

I woke up a few hours later, still in the studio. I decided to take a nap instead of taking the day off since it would most likely be busy today and I would be called in.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up on the bed, taking my phone and looking at the time. 9:05 . Wow, I took a real long nap.

Once I was fully awake, I decided to exit the little room and head downstairs to see if I was needed for anything. Upon doing so, I realized that the only people in the studio were Ana, Elise, Mary, and Michael who was transferring a sketch onto the clients skin.

"Hello sunshine, sleep well?" Elise smiled at me as I walked over to her and the girls

"Hello sunshine, sleep well?" Elise smiled at me as I walked over to her and the girls. "Heard you got to tattoo the famous boy toy. How was it?"

"It was like tattooing anybody else." I laughed, grabbing a pen and playing with it in between my fingers. "He fell asleep for like half the tattoo."

"That bear you did was amazing, he put it up on his snapchat. Let me show you," Mary rushed over to me with her phone in her hands, tapping on the app and pressing on the video he had put up.

 Let me show you," Mary rushed over to me with her phone in her hands, tapping on the app and pressing on the video he had put up

— lets pretend that the only tattoo on his chest is the bear, the cross, and the roman numerals —

"Took me forever, I put a lot of detail into it." I eyed the video as she kept on replaying it. "Maybe that's why he left you a thousand."

"Ana, I'm not going to take those extra two hundred bucks. You can keep it."

"No, that is all yours. Plus that dollar bill with his number on it." She winked at me and I scoffed, "There's no way in hell that i'm going to text him."

"If you don't do it, I will." Elise piped up, and smirked as she eyed my phone that was currently sitting on too of the counter. "You wouldn't." I quickly went to grab my phone but Ana pulled my hands back and hugged me so I wouldn't do so.

"Elise, seriously? I'm not trying to get involved with him, all he wanted was a tattoo and that's what I did."

"Well, he left his number for a reason. Let me just press send." Fucking hell.

cat:
hey! this is the girl from the tattoo studio :)

"You actually sent him a message, oh my god. It's times like these where I wonder why I gave you guys my password." I groaned as Ana let go of me, finally getting my phone out of Elise's hands.

The second I took it from her, my phone vibrated and I looked down to see a notification from him.

justin:
cat, right? thanks for doing it, i hope you enjoyed my tip

cat:
actually, i don't want to accept it. it's not necessary, i was just doing my job ... and why did you leave you number?

justin:
that's too bad, the money is yours. also, 'cause you're now my favorite tattoo artist. i want you to continue doing your work on me, if that's alright with you?

"I want you to continue doing your work on me, ooh he's so into you. Cat, maybe this is your big chance." Mary smiled. Big chance? I wasn't even into him.

"He could be a great distraction." Elise winked and I shrugged, I wasn't into messing around or dating.

"Who could be a great distraction?" The four of us turned our heads to Michael who had finished with his client and was now walking towards us. "Justin Bieber. Catherine tattooed him last night."

"Look at you, please don't leave our shop though, you're the best of the best."

"Thanks babe, means a lot." Mary pushed Michael and walked over to her area of work. "She does some sick ass tattoos, and the detail she puts into it. I can't even do that. I can't believe you didn't even know you had such talent."

"It's nothing." I shrugged and looked at my phone, reading the message he had sent me. I want you to continue doing your work on me. Why me?

cat:
it's fine with me. just let me know when you want to get one. also, next time i see you, you're getting those extra $200

justin:
no i'm not, and how does half an hour sound? is the store busy? you guys don't have to close it or anything, i'll bring a guard just to be cautious

cat:
someone just walked in but we're not busy at all, we should be in a few hours though.

justin:
omw then

"He's coming, oh my god. Michael, bring the my hoodie from the car, he needs to sign it. The Justin Bieber is coming to our tattoo studio. This is such a huge deal." Mary was pacing around with her hands in her hair, not knowing what to do. "She wasn't this excited for our one year, shame." We all laughed at Michael's comment except for Mary who flipped him off.

"It's no big deal. He's just one of us. So please, calm down or leave. Go to burgerfi and bring me one of the shakes, I'd really appreciate it."