T W E N T Y - S I X | T H A N K Y O U

T W E N T Y - S I X
T H A N K Y O U

T W E N T Y - S I X  T H A N K  Y O U

It was late night in the studio, the last night of remodeling that Catherine had done

It was late night in the studio, the last night of remodeling that Catherine had done. She had taken about two weeks for the entire process but it was well worth it since she made it look way better than it did before.

Justin on the other hand was driving down South Beach, making his way over to the studio when he was met with a pap at the stoplight. "Hey Justin, where you headin?"

"To pick up my girlfriend." He smiled, looking at the pap and then ahead as he waited for the light to turn green. "Can you guys not follow me to where I'm going? We want some privacy at this time of night, thanks." He said and then drove off since the light had changed, the pap granting his wishes as they stayed behind and went a different route.

For the past two weeks, they were around more often than they had been in a long time. Every morning he dropped Catherine off, they were there. It had gotten to the point that every morning she covered her face with a hoodie to avoid them taking anymore pictures of her.

As he parked the car in front of the studio and turned off the ignition, he noticed that the lights inside the studio were turned off and Catherine wasn't inside.

It didn't take long for him to see her walking towards the beach in his bright yellow hoodie he had fallen in love seeing her with. "Catherine." He yelled as he jogged his way over to her, catching her attention.

"I completely forgot to text you, plus my phone had died. I just want to take a stroll down the beach, if you don't mind of course."

"Anything for you." He chuckled, taking a hold of her hand and leading her towards the beach where the ocean was reflecting the moonlight. "What'd you do today?"

"Oh nothing really, I went to Bal Harbour and got some new clothes. I got Luna this cashmere sweater from Ralph Lauren since it's gonna get cold soon, you're gonna love it. Oh and I bought your mom a new pandora bracelet since you told me she had lost hers."

Catherine let out a sigh, not speaking for a minute as she registered in the fact that Justin was spending so much on her when he didn't have to, and she never thanked him enough. "Justin."

"Yeah?" He looked at her, the moon reflecting on his eyes which made them look beautiful as Catherine stared into them. "I know I don't thank you enough, or show how much I appreciate you but I do. A lot. You took me in and are letting me, and my mom live in your house when I don't have to. You drop me off and pick me up everyday from work when you could rather be with your friends and it just leaves me in awe."

"I don't know how I have been so stupid to not accept being yours, because it already feels like I am and you treat me better than any other guy has. Thank you, for everything." It took him by the surprise everything she had said, but it surprised him even more when he suddenly felt her lips against his. He reacted within seconds and kissed her back, the kiss lasting for a few seconds before the two stepped back and smiled at each other.
"That was worth the waiting."

 they finally kissed oMG - i felt like i was dragging it on too much so i needed them to kiss already lol ALSOI HAVE A NEW JUSTIN FIC, I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT O AND LOOK, I'M UPDATING REGULARLY ❤️

I HAVE A NEW JUSTIN FIC, I THINK YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT O AND LOOK, I'M UPDATING REGULARLY ❤️