F O U R | R I D E

F  O U RR I DE

F  O U R
R I DE

We walked into a small pizza place named Mega Pizza that only had a couple of people, but it wasn't crowded at all

We walked into a small pizza place named Mega Pizza that only had a couple of people, but it wasn't crowded at all. While walking over here, the two of us barely talked and except made sure that we were cautious with what we were doing since Ocean Drive is always so packed.

Both of us were currently in line, with only two people in front of us. He had his head down, I assume because he didn't want to be recognized. "Draco?" I mumbled, trying to see if he would pay attention.

"Did you just call me Draco? From Harry Potter?" He chuckled, still not looking up. "Well yeah, I don't wanna say your name. Someone could be like 'oh my god, it's jb!' ... i'm trying to avoid that."

"But Draco? Out of every other name?" I laughed and shrugged, it's not my fault he died his hair like his.

"Welcome to Mega Pizza, the best pizza. May I take your order?" The cashier smiled at us as we moved up in the line and I smiled back, looking at the menu that was above on the wall.

"What do you want? On me." A snort left his lips and I furrowed my eyebrows. "It's on me and we'll take a large cheese, with half of it being pepperoni. For drinks, two icee's." Before I was able to give the money to her, Justin took it from my hands and put down his bill on the counter.

"You shouldn't of had done that." I said as we walked out, the pizza box in his hands and the drinks in mine, "I did it out of courtesy. I was the one who suggested we went out so."

"Yeah but still, if this ever happens again, i'm paying."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night."
I was about to speak up but I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and looked at it, seeing that it was a message from Ana.

ana: cat, where are you?

cat:  i'm with justin, getting pizza. why?

ana: this place is packed, do you plan on coming back? i could always call sharon but everyone loves you here so

cat:   i would say yes but i need to go home and sleep, remember i did the bight shift and only slept like three hours upstairs. i'll do a night shift to make up for this tho! im sorry ily

ana: don't worry it's fine, after tonight tho, no more night shifts .. i need you on your a game lol

cat: got you lol i'll see you in like eight hours

"Who was that?" Wow I had forgotten that I was even with him. "Ana, she wanted me to go in 'cause it's packed but I need to go home and sleep. I have to catch the next bus and that'll probably take a millennium."

"How about I take you home? It wouldn't be any trouble, I don't have anything planned today."

"Justin, don't you have music to record?"

"Oh no, I just released an album. I'm taking a sweet vacation from it all." He smiled as we kept on walking. My eyes looked over to the group of girls that were standing a couple of feet away.

His hoodie was no longer on too of his head and instead it was just a beanie he had pulled out of his pocket that surprised me 'cause how the hell did that fit in there. I wondered if they took a close look, would they recognize him .. that would be apocalyptic if they did. "So are you accepting my offer?"

"Since you insist so much." I smiled.

We reached his car and all I could hear was the buzzing from the music that we usually played inside the studio. "So where do you live by?"

"I live by wynwood, you know where that is, right?" I asked him as I got into his car, settingg the drink in the cupholders and taking a hold of the pizza. "Of course I do, now strap up 'cause we're going for a ride." He smiled over at me as he started p the engine, but before reversing out of where he was parked, he opened up the pizza box that was on my lap. He reached over for a slice, taking a bite out of it and then giving me a goofy smile.