T W E N T Y - E I G H T | D A T E

T W E N T Y - E I G HT
D A T E

T W E N T Y - E I G HT D A T E

The alarm rang through the room as the two laid next to each other, in a deep sleep since they had gone to sleep so late last night

The alarm rang through the room as the two laid next to each other, in a deep sleep since they had gone to sleep so late last night. It was the first time that they had slept in a bed together, only because when Justin had helped her get into bed she begged him to stay with her and she couldn't say no.

Catherine's eyes opened slowly, knowing that she had to get up or else she'd completely regret it later. Her eyes shifted toward Justin who had his arms and legs spread out, not phased by the alarm whatsoever.

"Justin." She whispered softly, nudging his body so he'd wake up. He barely moved though which made her groan, knowing that trying to wake him up wouldn't work.

So instead of even trying to bother, she got up and grabbed her towel off the spot she'd left it at and made her way into her ensuite, deciding to take a quick shower.

It didn't take long for Justin to wake up, Catherine was actually still in the shower once he did and he was confused as to where he was until he remembered about last night.

He stretched his arms out in the air, letting out a small yawn as he did and rubbing his eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness coming in from the windows. It only took him a second to remember that he had fallen asleep in Catherine's bed, the sound of the shower running catching his attention as well.

"We out here drippin in finesse," She sang as she washed her hair, a smile now on his face as he heard her. "Cat?"

Instead of hearing her answer back, he heard a loud thud and couldn't help but start laughing since he knew she had fallen. "Are you good?"

"My ass hurts, thanks for the scare."
Still laughing, he got up from her bed and walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs to see that there was luggage sitting in the middle of the living room.
"Who the fuck." He mumbled, looking at the luggage and then around to see if anyone was around.

After searching through every room downstairs and checking the guest house in the backyard, Justin decided to check upstairs and when he was on his way up the stairs is when he heard Catherine scream.

"I'm going." He yelled, running up the stairs as quick as he could only to come to a stop in front of Catherine's door to see his mom with crossed arms. "So you don't talk to me for weeks and this is what I come to?"

"I've been busy ma, I can explain."

"Explain how you have a girl living with you that none of your family or friends know. Did you forget that we exist or is she forbidding you from talking to us? Who's this girl anyway." A groan left his lips as he walked past his mom, hoping that she'd follow him into his office which she did.

"You seriously need a filter, that's my girlfriend. I haven't told anyone because I wanted to take things slow with her and nope, don't say take things slow with her but yet she's living with you, she's only living with me because i had her take care of the house once when I was gone and I offered her to stay because I needed the company. She means a lot to me so please don't be so rough and consider being friends with her, for me."

"Justin, honey." His mom laughed, crossing her arms and laying back on the seat she was on. "Your happiness is what I care about and if she's taking care of that then I don't have to worry. I just hate that you hid this from me. You could've at least given me a heads up, plus you got a dog with her. Now that means it must be that serious between you two."

"Well I haven't taken her out on a date yet."

"But you said she was your girlfriend?"

"Yes I did, but yesterday was when she finally decided to give this a try so I have to take her out on a date soon." He scratched the back of his head, realizing that he was doing it all completely wrong. "I need to take her out tonight."

"Well I want to go talk to her before anything happens so if you'll excuse me. It's about time I show someone all these baby photos I have of you on my phone."
His mom laughed, getting up from the seat and exiting his office.

He took his phone out, wondering where he could take her until the perfect idea came to his mind.