S E V E N T E E N | D R A C O

S  E V E N T E E N
D R A C O

It was pretty late out, both Justin and I were walking down the beach after we had just finished talking to Ana

It was pretty late out, both Justin and I were walking down the beach after we had just finished talking to Ana. Everything with my mom went great afterwards, I think my mom loves Justin more than she loves me, so that's good I guess.

Ana had wanted us to go see her so we could talk about some emergency but all we talked about was how busy she was, and how she couldn't handle owning the studio anymore. After ranting and all that, she left without even saying goodbye which left me to close up the studio because I truly think that one night that we're not open won't hurt us.

"I honestly wish that I could forever stay right here." I looked at him with a small smile and nodded in agreement, playing with the sand beneath my feet. "I feel you, this is just so relaxing."

"Not only that but being here with you is a huge bonus." A smile was now on my features from ear to ear as I looked at him and he chuckled. "Catherine, I'm being serious. You make me very happy."

"I'm glad I do, you make me happy as well." My hands wrapped around the back of his neck and hugged him, feeling his warmth radiating onto my body. "It's pretty late, don't you think we should get going?"

"Nope, we're walking on the beach and there's no paps in sight. This is like heaven to me right now." I watched as he smiled, walking closer to the water, putting his feet in. "How about we do some night swimming?"

"You have a pool at your place, and it's safer. I'd rather do that."

"Don't be a baby, lets get in. Or i'll drag you in."

"You wouldn't dare." He would.

He ran over to me in a matter of seconds, sweeping me off my feet and throwing me over his shoulder. His pants were drenched from now being in the water, but he still hadn't thrown me in. Not yet, at least.

"Justin Drew Bieber, I swear if you don't let me down I'm going to kill you." I mumbled in fear as he kept pretending to drop me. "This isn't funny." I yelped once I felt the cold water touch my feet for a split second.

"I love you too." I closed my eyes as he threw me in, coming up for air as quickly as I could, looking for him. "Justin, it's so cold. I'm going to get sick."

"No you're not, you're just overreacting." I turned around and we both were so close to each other, that I could feel him breathing down on me. "I'm not." I groaned, putting my hand on his chest, trying to regain my breath.

"I think different." His chuckle was the only sound that could be heard, besides the waves crashing in the shore. I looked up to see that there were several stars in the night sky and the moon was shining really bright, reflecting on the water. "Catherine."

I shifted my eyes to his face, taking in ever little drop of water that cascaded down his face. His eyes were now looking into mine, a smile was now on my features as I cupped his face with my hands. "You're so cute."